3 point Hydraulic very slow HELP

Daveloves2hunt

Equipment
Kubota L5030 HST
Sep 24, 2013
Collinwood,Tn
I have a 2006 L5030 HST with 700 hours. THe 3 point hitch will not go up untill i crank the RPM to about 2100 or more, then it will go up ever so slowly. I just changed the HYdro and Hst filters and put new fluid in it thinking that could be the problem. Still with same result. The loader seems to not be affected by my problem. As it works the same before and after the filter and fluid change. I have turn the valve under the seat to open and close thinking the problem could be with it. But it seems to be working properly also. HElp PLease.

:confused:confused:I did have rear hydraulics put on the tractor a while back but i have put several hours on it before my problem started!

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
Valve under seat is a "rate of drop" valve therefore has nothing to do with 3 pt raising speed. I would guess you have a 3 pt relief valve that isn't seating therefore allowing some pump pressure/flow to escape. This relief valve should in/around the rockshaft housing. Have you tried changing the draft control lever setting?

Daveloves2hunt

Equipment
Kubota L5030 HST
Sep 24, 2013
Collinwood,Tn
(Have you tried changing the draft control lever setting?) Where is this draft control lever setting located? not forsure my tractor is equiped with one,

Daveloves2hunt

Equipment
Kubota L5030 HST
Sep 24, 2013
Collinwood,Tn
(This relief valve should in/around the rockshaft housing) Is the relief valve something I can take appart and clean or do I need to order one?
Thanks

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
For your rear remote hydros was a valve installed in the line between the loader valve and the 3ph? Are the remotes working OK?

Tx Jim

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040 HDC-1,JD 4255,Ford 6700
Apr 30, 2013
Coyote Flats,Texas
(Have you tried changing the draft control lever setting?) Where is this draft control lever setting located? not forsure my tractor is equiped with one,
Does your tractor have 2 handles that control 3 pt? Have you read the operators manual?

dnltractor

May 10, 2014
garyville
I am having the exact same issue to a T with my l3430 , i took relief valve down all but seat looked normal , top of seat appeared dented but wasn't sure if it was from mold when made , new seat looked identical and didnt fix problem , remotes work perfect on top n tilt , im lost now , went to my dealer who allowed me to look at manuals , everything says relief valve , only 800 hrs on tractor , went out all at once , all pressures are good filter just replaced , fluid is clean and at rt level , i know its bypassin somewhere but cant find where