Found an OrangeTractorTalk Youtube Channel

Bee-Positive

Well-known member

Equipment
BX1880, Cab, FEL, Tooth Bar, MMM, QH, Ballast Box
Nov 16, 2022
1,173
1,086
113
Amsterdam, NY
Was poking around and found this You Tube channel. There's 25 videos and 5 shorts all post within the last 5 weeks and they only have 167 subscribers so it's pretty new.

Haven't watched any of it yet so don't know if they mention this forum or not. Is the "Orange Tractor Talk" name open for anyone to use? Just curious...

 

LFP57

Active member

Equipment
LX2610 Land pride QH 10, BB1560, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, Top n Tilt, Wicked T
Sep 21, 2021
165
79
28
Michigan
Was poking around and found this You Tube channel. There's 25 videos and 5 shorts all post within the last 5 weeks and they only have 167 subscribers so it's pretty new.

Haven't watched any of it yet so don't know if they mention this forum or not. Is the "Orange Tractor Talk" name open for anyone to use? Just curious...

I did watch one of his videos, I think his Kubota is fairly new to him.
 

Bee-Positive

Well-known member

Equipment
BX1880, Cab, FEL, Tooth Bar, MMM, QH, Ballast Box
Nov 16, 2022
1,173
1,086
113
Amsterdam, NY
I did watch one of his videos, I think his Kubota is fairly new to him.
I agree, watched a couple now, doesn't sound like he's got a lot of seat time in any tractor, pretty basic so far. Not that I'm any expert either...:rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caden

Active member

Equipment
1979 B7100
Apr 16, 2026
322
185
43
Virginia
doesn't sound like he's got a lot of seat time in any tractor, pretty basic so far.
I checked it out, watched a couple videos. One of grading dirt, one of cutting a tree and getting firewood.

Not trying to put him down, but based on what I saw he does not look to have enough experience to be giving advise to others.

Cutting down a tree of that size with no notch cut was not a safe thing to do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users

NCL4701

Well-known member

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
3,666
6,859
113
Central Piedmont, NC
I like the short where he attacks a lawnmower with the grapple. Not sure what the lawnmower did to deserve that.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,423
11,221
113
Sandpoint, ID
Didn't thing so...
Just curious about using the OTT name (minus the "s" on Talks).
He probably is or was a member on here and just used the name.
I consider it poor form, as it does sound like our name.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4 users

Donystoy

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610HSDCC, B/H, Loader, plus numerous other attachments. B7200 sold
Dec 10, 2013
738
382
63
Binbrook, Ontario
I am old enough to first think of Allis Chalmers when I think of Orange Tractor.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 users

dirtydeed

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
3,953
7,016
113
Wind Gap, PA
I made the mistake of watching the tree removal for about 2 mins. I couldn't take any more of it.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users