Kubota's for Work or Play?

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Thats pretty cool fellas. I'm dieing to hear from Wildfire and see what his showroom quality museum tractor is, a play toy in the snow box {cant say its a sand box because no ones seen dirt on it} or a work tool. LMAO!!
Sorry guys for getting in on this late but I'm dieing with the flue. The wife said if I don't stop complaining she's going to take me to the vet and get me put down :eek:

My tractor is just for work. all it needs to do is snow clearing and nothing else. The work it's doing now is what my GMC truck did for the last 13 years but I ended up with more snow clearing to do so I went with a tractor this time because when I used y truck I would have to rent a Cat 966 loader to move the snow out of the way when it built up. I don't think my tractor is really sexy or pimped out. The things I've done with it are all practical to fit my needs and they all make the machine more comfortable to use. Like all of us here I love operating a tractor but if I didn't use mine for commercial snow clearing I would have just used my truck to do my own driveway but after having this tractor it would be very difficult to go back to a pick up again.

When the winter ends this is where the tractor will be parks and not used again until next fall.

Eric, I was thinking the same thing. His tractor is so bad A$$ it reminds me of a guy walking into a party with the hotest looking girlfriend. Everybodies jealous and wants to ride it :eek:

Scott
Thanks Scott. I think your more accurate about my wife more than my tractor though :D

Tailrotor

Equipment
KUBOTA L45 AND BX2230
Feb 13, 2010
PA
Sorry guys for getting in on this late but I'm dieing with the flue. The wife said if I don't stop complaining she's going to take me to the vet and get me put down :eek:

My tractor is just for work. all it needs to do is snow clearing and nothing else. The work it's doing now is what my GMC truck did for the last 13 years but I ended up with more snow clearing to do so I went with a tractor this time because when I used y truck I would have to rent a Cat 966 loader to move the snow out of the way when it built up. I don't think my tractor is really sexy or pimped out. The things I've done with it are all practical to fit my needs and they all make the machine more comfortable to use. Like all of us here I love operating a tractor but if I didn't use mine for commercial snow clearing I would have just used my truck to do my own driveway but after having this tractor it would be very difficult to go back to a pick up again.

When the winter ends this is where the tractor will be parks and not used again until next fall.

Thanks Scott. I think your more accurate about my wife more than my tractor though :D
Hey , Wildfire

That's cure and unusual punishment. To leave a tractor like that set all summer. Otto be a law against that. ( If you don't have work for that tractor send it on down my way I can put it to work ) Nice!! Tractor Wildfire

Wildfire

Equipment
Hey , Wildfire

That's cure and unusual punishment. To leave a tractor like that set all summer. Otto be a law against that. ( If you don't have work for that tractor send it on down my way I can put it to work ) Nice!! Tractor Wildfire

:D I guess there's some truth to it. The problem is that all my grounds are done and have been for years now. If I need to lift anything I have my old fork lift so the tractor gets the summers off. As you can see by the attached photo the tractor is more practical to own than a truck. :eek: Thanks man!

Here's what I had to use before the tractor came along :eek:

Look real close and you'll see the loader in the snow!

Last edited:

Tailrotor

Equipment
KUBOTA L45 AND BX2230
Feb 13, 2010
PA
Wildfire

I guess I am not much better , Mine don't see much time in the winter unless it has too. And the snow gets out of control. I use my Quad to push snow most of the time. Heres mine in the garage all nice and warm.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wildfire

Equipment
Wildfire

I guess I am not much better , Mine don't see much time in the winter unless it has too. And the snow gets out of control. I use my Quad to push snow most of the time. Heres mine in the garage all nice and warm.
Holy smoke she's a beauty! So I use mine only for snow and you use yours for everything but snow :D Very nice machine. Tractors are like motorcycles to me. I've never seen a bike or a tractor I haven't liked. I've also noticed that in the almost 40 YouTube vides I have up the tractor vids always get the most hits and by a long shot too so it goes to show there's a
Hugh interest in tractors.

JWB

Jan 3, 2010
florida
If I have to move a large pile of dirt (say 5 yards) with a shovel and a wheelbarrow, that's a LOT of work. If I move it with my FEL on the. Tractor that's a lot of fun! .......I like fun.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California

Trust me, after watching the vid's and seeing the pic's of your tractor, that babies HOT. You have some true Tractor Pron

By the way, there seems to be little kid sitting in you garden, might want to keep an I on him. Being that close to your tractor and all :p

Ooops, almost forgot to wish you a speedy and healthy recovery from the flue. That sure is nasty sickness I hate it!

Scott

Last edited:

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Wildfire

Tailrotor, that tractor looks really nice! You are fortunate to have a ceiling high enough to get that beast in there.

Scott

Wildfire

Equipment
Trust me, after watching the vid's and seeing the pic's of your tractor, that babies HOT. You have some true Tractor Pron

By the way, there seems to be little kid sitting in you garden, might want to keep an I on him. Being that close to your tractor and all :p

Ooops, almost forgot to wish you a speedy and healthy recovery from the flue. That sure is nasty sickness I hate it!

Scott
That little guy is to lazy to get out of his own way. He just stays there fishing all day long. I haven't had the heart to tell him all the fish are gone :D

Tractor wasn't to hot looking this morning. It was out in a wild blizzard. It was hot in the cab though, Thank God :) Thanks again. Paul

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
That little guy is to lazy to get out of his own way. He just stays there fishing all day long. I haven't had the heart to tell him all the fish are gone :D

Tractor wasn't to hot looking this morning. It was out in a wild blizzard. It was hot in the cab though, Thank God :) Thanks again. Paul
Paul,
Thanks for giving me my first real laugh of the week, that is FUNNY!

You better be careful working in those conditions with the flue...don't tempt fate. Your wife already has the keys in the car and the Vet on speed dial :p

Scott

Wildfire

Equipment
Paul,
Thanks for giving me my first real laugh of the week, that is FUNNY!

You better be careful working in those conditions with the flue...don't tempt fate. Your wife already has the keys in the car and the Vet on speed dial :p

Scott
I was so anxious to get out in the tractor this morning the wife said I must be two fellers because one feller couldn't be that stupid to go out in that weather :( When I got home I came in the house and considering I have a bad flue my eyes were watering and the wife asked me what was wrong and I told her that these tractors are tough to handle in a storm and it brought tears to my eyes. Geez I couldn't tell her I was having fun out there ;)

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I was so anxious to get out in the tractor this morning the wife said I must be two fellers because one feller couldn't be that stupid to go out in that weather :( When I got home I came in the house and considering I have a bad flue my eyes were watering and the wife asked me what was wrong and I told her that these tractors are tough to handle in a storm and it brought tears to my eyes. Geez I couldn't tell her I was having fun out there ;)
Paul,
You are on a roll...HA HA HA!

Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Ya reckon if I water mine enough and stick it out in the sunlight it might grow as big as Wildfires one day???

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Ya reckon if I water mine enough and stick it out in the sunlight it might grow as big as Wildfires one day???
From there you have two options: Pimp your ride or Trick your Tractor. Then you will be getting some of that Wildfire Tractor Pron :p

Scott

Wildfire

Equipment
From there you have two options: Pimp your ride or Trick your Tractor. Then you will be getting some of that Wildfire Tractor Pron :p

Scott

boys I'll have to let you all in on a little secret of mine. If you want to have your tractors stand out a little bit you'll have to mix up a additive that I use and dump in the fuel tank. I just poured some in my little scooter but I think I added to much :eek: