B1620 loader hydraulic hoses: PN 70050-01553 discontinued??

TerryKing

Equipment
D7100HST-D
Aug 18, 2024
Topsham, Vermont USA
Hi Everyone, K_Newbie here but have some background.

Just bought a used B7100HST-D tractor with a B1620 loader. Right off one of the hoses from the single arm control blew.. Now I cant even run the engine :-(

The Kubota docs show the hose (4 of them) as #70050-01553 . On Kubotabuy, Messicks , etc it shown as discontinued.

This is not an unusual hose I think. What is a replacement I can use????

THANKS! I'll post whatever I find...

Regards, Terry King
...In The Woods In Vermont and On The Nile in Egypt
The one who dies with the most Parts LOSES! WHAT DO YOU NEED??

Grandad4

Equipment
1949 Farmall M, previously owned: L 4610, BX 2230
Apr 5, 2016
Greensboro, NC
What Dustball said! Hydraulic lines on equipment like yours generally use commonly available hoses and fittings that can be readily matched locally. Hydraulic supply/repair places are ideal, even truck repair and auto parts places can often make up suitable replacement hoses.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
If you live in a hydraulic desert like I do you have two choices
*Quick and dirty - buy a hose and adapters at Tractor Supply. TSC sells hoses in fixed lengths with NPT ends. The B will have either 1/4" or 3/8" diameter hoses with, probably, 37° JIC ends. Buy an adapter from NPT to JIC for each end and a hose of adequate length. This won't look too great but it'll work until you can do a permanent fix. And you have it for a future emergency repair, maybe by buying different adapters.
*Permanent but takes longer - I recommend Discount Hydraulic Hose, but there are other on-line sellers. DHH has references to identify fitting sizes and types of end fittings, and how to measure the length. I've found fine thread SAE bolts to be good gauges for JIC ends. You may want to order any suspect hoses, since the shipping cost for one hose can be expensive.

I'll look up your part number and see if a picture helps, and edit this post if so.

OK there's a picture on Messick's and info at Kubota. Appears to be 3/8" hose, I like the 100R16. One end appears to be a #6 JIC straight female swivel. If so a 9/16-18 bolt will fit. The other end appears to be a male thread, can't tell with the thread protector. If the threads are tapered, they're most likely NPT and a TSC hose should screw right in. If it's a straight (parallel) thread, it may be ORB, the male end will have an o-ring on it. Check all measurements and good luck.

Last edited:

InTheWoods

Premium Member

Equipment
B7510/FEL, B7100D, ZD18, ASK-R130
Nov 17, 2023
Indiana
...This is not an unusual hose I think. What is a replacement I can use????
It ain't rocket science. Time to do a little learning. Check these guys.

They're pretty fast, make decent hoses, and will probably have exactly what you need. They have for my FEL.

Here's what I bought - no idea if yours are similar.

1724037932319.png

Last edited: