Hydraulic oil leak

Anthony250f

Jun 4, 2023
San Diego
Looks like I have a decent leak on my l2250. It looks like it’s coming from the brake case right by the drawbar mount? I have the WSM but it’s still hard to tell how difficult the fix would be
IMG_6287.jpeg
IMG_6285.jpeg
IMG_6284.jpeg

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I would start by cleaning the back end of the tractor up really good with a cleaner and water. Let dry and run it more to determine exactly where it is leaking from. Then it will be easier to determine what you need to do to fix it. Many times, leaks aren’t exactly where you thought they were because the oil is following the dirt and dripping off at a different spot.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Anthony250f

Jun 4, 2023
San Diego
I would start by cleaning the back end of the tractor up really good with a cleaner and water. Let dry and run it more to determine exactly where it is leaking from. Then it will be easier to determine what you need to do to fix it. Many times, leaks aren’t exactly where you thought they were because the oil is following the dirt and dripping off at a different spot.
I cleaned it up better and it’s coming from exactly that round spot is on the first photo where the two halves meet