WTB: Front End loader for kubota b2100hsd

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
Dang. I hate that for you man. One of us will run across something someday soon hopefully
yeah..really saddens me that this world is full of folks like that ?..just be freaking honest, and we'll all get alone just fine !. anyway..i will keep searching for a loader ?, or another tractor with a loader already on it.

Reactions: 1 user

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
I always thought C List was the biggest bed of magots in the world,,,,,,until I saw F Book.
There was a time Federal Law Enforcement agencies treated wire fraud and mail fraud as crimes and investigated reports. Now days pizzing on political campaign signs land people in jail faster than robbing post offices.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
I always thought C List was the biggest bed of magots in the world,,,,,,until I saw F Book.
There was a time Federal Law Enforcement agencies treated wire fraud and mail fraud as crimes and investigated reports. Now days pizzing on political campaign signs land people in jail faster than robbing post offices.
yeah..this was the reason i left fakebook when the fake c-19 hit, tossed fakebook faster than my ex wife !. did not want to get on mp ?..but they had more of a selection than cl's.

Reactions: 1 users

Mountainman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501, B7100, B6000, BX24, B1750, B2400
Jul 10, 2022
Attalla Alabama
mossycreekoutdoors.com
yeah..this was the reason i left fakebook when the fake c-19 hit, tossed fakebook faster than my ex wife !. did not want to get on mp ?..but they had more of a selection than cl's.
I feel fbook somehow must be making money off these scammers somehow. It's just too easy for them and they don't do anything about it

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
I feel fbook somehow must be making money off these scammers somehow. It's just too easy for them and they don't do anything about it
yeah...i've reported a scammer more than once..they said ad was not found or removed ?..but thanks for reporting it !..lol. it was an ad for a tractor, fel, bh, for $ 2.500.00 ?..yeah..okkk..lmao.

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
I think indifference to doing anything about it comes from making money without really putting their shoulder in it. If Fbook wanted to make users happy they would start with getting rid of the button which says" Hi George,is this still available?" Sellers hate it and complain constantly about getting a cazillion of them from people with no interest in buying.

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
I think indifference to doing anything about it comes from making money without really putting their shoulder in it. If Fbook wanted to make users happy they would start with getting rid of the button which says" Hi George,is this still available?" Sellers hate it and complain constantly about getting a cazillion of them from people with no interest in buying.
lol..i erase that...ask my own way.

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
lol..i erase that...ask my own way.
And so does anyone who is seriously shopping. The question is worthless therefore shouldn't even be there. The rub comes in because jack wagons can go through and check that box in 20 ads faster than "asking in their own way" for one ad.

Scammers and spammers muddy up the water for everyone. A member on another forum works in a day surgery center that only allow staff and patients in building so patient's family must wait in their car. When patient is ready to go home staff has to go around parking lot pecking on windows because family doesn't have center's # in contacts so staff's call often shows as spam risk and family doesn't answer.

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
And so does anyone who is seriously shopping. The question is worthless therefore shouldn't even be there. The rub comes in because jack wagons can go through and check that box in 20 ads faster than "asking in their own way" for one ad.

Scammers and spammers muddy up the water for everyone. A member on another forum works in a day surgery center that only allow staff and patients in building so patient's family must wait in their car. When patient is ready to go home staff has to go around parking lot pecking on windows because family doesn't have center's # in contacts so staff's call often shows as spam risk and family doesn't answer.
been on there for about a week now ?, i see so many b.s. ad's ?..i just cringe when i read them..lol. if they just spell it out, say no trades, cash only ( or cashiers check ), or if they would like to do some trading ?..say it in the ad !. one thing that makes me tee'd off ?..is when they tell you.''.ok..i'm very interested ! '', then leave you hanging for a few days ?..or better yet..after they agree to your deal ?..they don't tell you anything, then turn right around..and say '' sorry..i could not turn down such and such ''..well..fine stupid !..but you could have told me that from the get-go !!..lol. scammers..spammers...lord knows what else is on there ?..lol. currently right now, trying to work a deal for a loader, but they are being jerks about it..lol.

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
update: currently working on ANOTHER tractor/loader deal, not sure how it will turn out yet ?, but if and when i get my hands on it ?, i will update this thread for either good news ?..or bad news ?..lol. not gonna get into the details, as i don't know myself how this is going to work out yet ?..ppl are very odd out there !..lol.

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
update: just some eye candy for proof...the unicorn is out there !..lol. she has some blowby as i was told ?, does run, does move on its own power. @mods, you can delete this thread if ya want ?, i'll start another thread somewhere on the forums here :).

Attachments

Reactions: 3 users

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
Congrats on finding that. Doesn't look to have a lot of use on it but looks are sometimes deceiving. Previous owner(s) must have abused it if it has blowby. It would be hard to overwork the loader with those turf tires but some people seem to have a talent for tearing things up. What counts is you have a nice loader for your tractor.

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
update: just some eye candy for proof...the unicorn is out there !..lol. she has some blowby as i was told ?, does run, does move on its own power. @mods, you can delete this thread if ya want ?, i'll start another thread somewhere on the forums here :).

Awesome news!

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
Congrats on finding that. Doesn't look to have a lot of use on it but looks are sometimes deceiving. Previous owner(s) must have abused it if it has blowby. It would be hard to overwork the loader with those turf tires but some people seem to have a talent for tearing things up. What counts is you have a nice loader for your tractor.
thank you !. at first i thought the loader arms were leaking ?, come to find out, its the joy stick control valve from the connections, not sure which one it is ?, but i'll prob over haul all of them if it can be done ?.when i had the belly mower loaded, it was up on its side, the hydro oil that i thought was from the loader arm on that side ?, come to find out it was from the drive shaft gear box, which was facing down. soo..loader arms are prob ok. i do know the joy stick control valve unit is deff leaking !. she only has 7xx hrs on her ?, had a chance to open the hood today, engine looks pretty darn clean, cept with some diesel leaking somewhere under the injection pump area ?, have not looked closer yet ?. spent most of the day removing the loader, all that is left for that is the mounting brackets that are bolted to the tractor frame.

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
Awesome news!
yes...yes it is !..lol. got a few things that need some tlc ?..but i'll get it taken care of. do not have any atv's to work on right now ?, soo..my time will be getting her in my shop, and dig into the engine, and see what needs to be fixed ?. been after this for about a month or so ?, i'd say i did pretty dang good ?!. :).

• Love