I’m hunting for a front mount snowblower for a F2690. I’m getting confused with what model difference there is with the letters after F 5220. Can anyone explain the difference. Appreciate any insight. Steuny
So if I’m looking for the F5220 for a F series it really makes no difference. It should fit regardless of the letter following the original model number. Thanks for the info.The difference is when an upgrade or part change was made to the snowblower. Many times you would have to check every part to figure out what changed, and most of the time it is a supplier change, and the new part is backward compatible with the previous renditions of the snowblower.
Hey guys, completely new at this. I just purchased an F3680 with a F5220 at an auction. I can not find any manual for the blower and am so new I do not know how to remove it. I also have a mower I would like to get on there. Any direction to a video or manual is much appreciated.