BX2200 Suspension Seat

BobbyT

Equipment
2000 BX2200
Mar 25, 2017
Belhaven NC
Good evening all. Has anyone with a bx2200 installed a suspension seat on their tractor? If so where did you purchase the seat and what is you opinion of the seat. Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

JeremyBX2200

Equipment
BX2200
Aug 3, 2020
Indiana
I dont think there is a BX2200 direct fit option, but there are a number of videos that I had found showing the install of suspension seats.

I also have a BX2200 and have looked in to it, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Only drawback that I have heard is that it makes your seating position slightly higher. This can effect reaching the steering wheel comfortably etc. Although I dont see why you couldnt make an extender to slight raise the steering wheel as well.

BobbyT

Equipment
2000 BX2200
Mar 25, 2017
Belhaven NC
I dont think there is a BX2200 direct fit option, but there are a number of videos that I had found showing the install of suspension seats.

I also have a BX2200 and have looked in to it, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Only drawback that I have heard is that it makes your seating position slightly higher. This can effect reaching the steering wheel comfortably etc. Although I dont see why you couldnt make an extender to slight raise the steering wheel as well.
Thanks for the reply Jeremy. As long as the seat didn’t raise the driving position too high it would be fine. I am just over 6ft tall so reaching the pedals shouldn’t be much of a problem. My only concern it just how high the seat would be. I have a shade hood on my tractor with a fan installed. If nothing else I could raise the hood another few inches.