Leaking Hydraulic Fluid/Crack in housing >>Used Parts Dealers?

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I would start on Machinery trader or tractor house and see if you can find a L225.

Here is a search. https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/for-sale/kubota/l225/farm-equipment

As others have mentioned...this is going to be a hard search. You need to find a machine or tractor graveyard of sorts in your area with that specific model that has a good rear end. These arent 1980 F-150s...they were produced for 2 years 74-76 and the # of units produced is far, far lower than an automobile. Goodluck!

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Entire Case Axle was quoted $2600 and another $2500 for labor

Then just buy the case axle if thats what you need and do the labor yourself? Isnt that what you would be doing from a salvaged part anyway? You are going to spend a whole lot of time looking, and you may never find it.

This is the reason many wrenchers are actively looking for a parts machine after they get a working version...these parts just get really hard to find.

Maybe facebook marketplace, craigslist statewide search? look for a parts machine?

007kubotaguy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100DT L245DT JD 2355
Dec 23, 2012
Herald Calif.
I have a rear housing. I am located in California as Russell said. We could ship by way of fastenal. Send me a message and see if we could work out the details. Thank you

Notmydayjob

Equipment
L225 and B7800
Jul 22, 2023
Birmingham, AL
Then just buy the case axle if thats what you need and do the labor yourself? Isnt that what you would be doing from a salvaged part anyway? You are going to spend a whole lot of time looking, and you may never find it.

This is the reason many wrenchers are actively looking for a parts machine after they get a working version...these parts just get really hard to find.

Maybe facebook marketplace, craigslist statewide search? look for a parts machine?
unfortunately not qualified to do it myself :) another post had someone parting one out thanks!

Reactions: 1 user