B26TLB three point hookup hardware

Kenvickers

Equipment
Kubota L2501 (2022) and a bunch of ill used (but works) old farm stuff
Aug 22, 2023
Chester, AR
I bought a used 2010 B26TLB in 2015 and it did not have the three point hookup hardware still with the tractor. I had to special order them through my local Kubota dealer so I could use the tractor for other chores with the backhoe removed.

When I recently sold the tractor with the backhoe attached the new owner was not interested in purchasing the three point hookup hardward so I still have them in my nephew's shop.

You can see that they were on tractor for the last three years outside, but only show the kind of wear and tear you would expect from changing out equipment to maintain our 100 acre forest property roads. The MSRP I was just quoted for a new kit from my Springdale, AR Kubota dealer is $496 plus 10% tax, with around $70 shipping added to that since it would be a special order.

If you are interested then make me an offer that I can't refuse and I am sure we can come to a selling price that makes it a good deal for both of us.

You will be responsible for the shipping costs, but if your local Kubota shop is like mine you would have to pay shipping to get a new kit special ordered anyway. At least here you will get a lower price, avoid sales tax (if you have that where you live), and not be any worse on the shipping costs.

Please PM me through this site if you would like more information.

IMG_4265.JPG IMG_4266.JPG IMG_4267.JPG IMG_4268.JPG

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I bought a used 2010 B26TLB in 2015 and it did not have the three point hookup hardware still with the tractor. I had to special order them through my local Kubota dealer so I could use the tractor for other chores with the backhoe removed.

When I recently sold the tractor with the backhoe attached the new owner was not interested in purchasing the three point hookup hardward so I still have them in my nephew's shop.

I will post pictures of what is included as soon as he sends them to me, but if you are interested then I am sure we can come to a selling price that makes it a good deal for both of us.

You will be responsible for the shipping costs, but if your local Kubota shop is like mine you would have to pay shipping to get the new parts special ordered anyway. At least here you will get a lower price, avoid sales tax (if you have that where you live), and not be any worse on the shipping costs.

Please PM me through this site if you would like more information.
Somebody will snap your 3pt kit up quickly!
The buyer will eventually find out that he made an expensive mistake.
I have the 3pt kit for my L48 TLB, and may never use it, but I would never let it get away either.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
The parts will sell quickly. Almost weekly, someone joins here looking for 3 point hitch parts.
You could hold onto them until they sell here, you could reach out to the guy who bought your tractor and see if he's seen the error of his decision, or you could post them on a Facebook group or Ebay.

Kenvickers

Equipment
Kubota L2501 (2022) and a bunch of ill used (but works) old farm stuff
Aug 22, 2023
Chester, AR
The parts will sell quickly. Almost weekly, someone joins here looking for 3 point hitch parts.
You could hold onto them until they sell here, you could reach out to the guy who bought your tractor and see if he's seen the error of his decision, or you could post them on a Facebook group or Ebay.
Thanks for the suggestions. I may try the Facebook or ebay route if no one finds them here, but I am in no hurry to sell - I would just rather see them help someone out who needs them instead of them sitting in my shop.

Reactions: 1 user