Daily Chuckle

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
hmmm, but I don't see any NJ tags on the front?
When I gassed up the truck yesterday two trucks didn’t get the “pull through” concept at the pump islands…..one of my pet peeves….😖

Yep both big jacked up 4WD pickups with NJ plates….just sayin….🥺

Had to walk past both their tailgates. The truck boxes were cleaner than my kitchen floor…..spotless….🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
hay RCW, if you're reasonably quick and nimble you can go around and BACKUP to the pump in front of them..then take 'like forever' to get your ride filled up.....
I'm old but still like to have 'fun' !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I could see myself doing this if I owned property on a river 😂🤣😂🤣😂

1000011264.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
On purpose to get a new kitchen??? 😬😬😬
First time using my mother's pressure cooker, and when the "weight" on the top of the lid started to release steam, she used a fork to remove it. It then started spewing cooked rhubarb out of the lid stem that had been previously capped by the relief valve (weight). Then she grabbed the handles with a cloth and proceeded to take it outside through the living room slider door. The ceiling had a red line from the kitchen into the living room and to the outside. She has since learned that if the relief valve starts to let off steam, to just turn off the flame and put it onto a cold burner. Couldn't get the mark off the ceiling, so it had to be painted to remove it. That has to be at least 35 - 40 years ago.