Daily Chuckle

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
Is that a legit acronym???? Or did you make that up on the fly??? 😬😬😬😬
Many moons ago, when I was a volunteer with the local fire department, we had an annual "yard sale" as a fund raiser. HUGE deal, spent weeks gathering stuff, filled the parking lot and the fire house (trucks were parked outside for the day) and usually made a couple of thousand dollars. One of my fellow firefighters told me about GROJ. And trust me, for about half of the stuff we collected for sale, it was accurate.

PHPaul

Equipment
B2650, Pronovost snow blower, Landpride rotary mower, Howard tiller, box blade
Apr 2, 2015
Downeast Maine
www.eastovershoe.com
WELL...Unfortunately, the cost of living has finally affected me financially. In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity, etc.,I have a need to make some extra money on the side! It is what it is. So here’s to my new venture. 🥂 I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS. I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them. I have all kinds, sizes, and styles according to your needs. I can send pictures and dimensions etc. Just ask. Discretion is guaranteed!! Ask for yours anytime. I have everything listed below: -Walkers -Wheelchairs -Oxygen tanks -Walking sticks -Adult diapers -Teeth glue -Heating pads and more

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
WELL...Unfortunately, the cost of living has finally affected me financially. In order to offset the extra cost for food, electricity, etc.,I have a need to make some extra money on the side! It is what it is. So here’s to my new venture. 🥂 I am now proud to announce that I am selling ADULT TOYS. I hope no one will feel embarrassed to ask for them. I have all kinds, sizes, and styles according to your needs. I can send pictures and dimensions etc. Just ask. Discretion is guaranteed!! Ask for yours anytime. I have everything listed below: -Walkers -Wheelchairs -Oxygen tanks -Walking sticks -Adult diapers -Teeth glue -Heating pads and more
I can tell I’m getting old but not exactly elderly. When you said “adult toys” I’m too old to be thinking of freaky sexual stuff and too young to be thinking of walkers. Immediately thought of my “adult toys”. 🤣
IMG_1084.jpeg
IMG_1085.jpeg
IMG_1065.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users