Hydraulic hose Fittings

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
The crimper is the only big ticket item. Hose and fittings are just shop supplies like my fastener bins.

i am a tool guy and have many thousands invested in a 60+ year collection. I looked for a good deal on a crimper for years and finally got one at $1200 for a complete crimper with dies and pneumatic pump. I can easily sell that crimper for more than I paid for it. This one has a hand pump and is still 3x what I paid. They are very hot commodities on the used market. My estate sale will undoubtedly attract a large crowd. :cry:

And when word gets out you can make hoses you will have a lot of new friends in the neighborhood. Depending on your social skills that may be a good thing or a nuisance. o_O

Dan
You and me both. When I die there will be a massive auction and garage sale that will be lucky to get $0.02 on the dollar!

I have a car lift but there is only so much "free beer" I can drink...

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
You and me both. When I die there will be a massive auction and garage sale that will be lucky to get $0.02 on the dollar!
Auction are bizzare. Prices around here are all over the place but genrally people bid way to much for things. Thats why I quit attending. Hopefully my heirs will get lucky.....

Dab