Vintage SMC hydraulic control replacement

PNWAutoPro

Equipment
B7100HST
Jul 18, 2021
Noti, OR
I have recently had a hose blow on my B7100 with an SMC 64Q loader installed. I removed the main control unit to inspect and repair everything. Upon reassembly and startup I then discovered there is a hairline crack on the top of the unit where this apparent(circled) pressure relief screws in. Sorry I don't have a pic of the actual spot. The crack appears to be irreparable, and I'm hoping to replace this unit with the same style so I don't have to worry about replacing all of these brand new hoses I just had made. Does anybody have any insight to a source for replacement? I haven't had much luck in my research of older SMC components. The company has gone through quite the revamp over the years it seems. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I have recently had a hose blow on my B7100 with an SMC 64Q loader installed. I removed the main control unit to inspect and repair everything. Upon reassembly and startup I then discovered there is a hairline crack on the top of the unit where this apparent(circled) pressure relief screws in. Sorry I don't have a pic of the actual spot. The crack appears to be irreparable, and I'm hoping to replace this unit with the same style so I don't have to worry about replacing all of these brand new hoses I just had made. Does anybody have any insight to a source for replacement? I haven't had much luck in my research of older SMC components. The company has gone through quite the revamp over the years it seems. Thanks in advance.
Its a generic valve - just replace it with a new one. Here is an inexpensive joystick valve that should be close to a drop in replacement. Your hoses are easily adapted.

Dan