Kubota LX3310 Cab Top & Tilt Installation

carr5600

Equipment
2021 LX3310 with Cab and grapple
Oct 12, 2021
Central Florida
Hello,
Does anyone know of a video that shows how to install a top & tilt for my kubota lx3310? I purchased the tractor from my dealer and paid for a top & tilt to be installed then come to find out the sales person didn’t know Kubota doesn’t make it for this model yet. They installed the remote hydraulics for it but then was told about this and they were looking for some bushings and whatnot to fit one in. They supposedly have everything now. They took the tractor to install it yesterday. So today, I received a call from the sales person saying the mechanic said it cannot be done but she says her manager told her it can. But he is out of town and won’t be back till Monday so we have to wait till Tuesday to see what he says. We did watch a video from a guy that used a third party kit and had one installed but now I can’t find the video. Does anyone know?

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I don't understand the problem...you need help installing the hydraulic remotes?

The TNT is installed on the 3PH using 4 pins and a straight substitution of the manual links. Bushings where required. The swap can be done faster than typing out your initial question.

carr5600

Equipment
Oct 12, 2021
Central Florida
I don't understand the problem...you need help installing the hydraulic remotes?

The TNT is installed on the 3PH using 4 pins and a straight substitution of the manual links. Bushings where required. The swap can be done faster than typing out your initial question.
The dealer installed the remotes already but they have not installed the rest of of the top & tilt because they said kubota does not make it for this model but they said they were getting everything they needed to put one together since we paid for it already. I wanted to find the video I saw of someone installing the third party top & tilt for this model or if someone can give instructions I can send the sales person. She said the mechanic told her it can’t be done but her manager says it can. So I want to show them it can be done.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
USA
Top and tilt simply attaches to rear three point with pins, remove old, install new, takes maybe 15 minutes.
Wouldnt use a tractor without rear top-n-tilt. They are available from fit-rite hydraulics

Reactions: 1 users

carr5600

Equipment
Oct 12, 2021
Central Florida
Top and tilt simply attaches to rear three point with pins, remove old, install new, takes maybe 15 minutes.
Wouldnt use a tractor without rear top-n-tilt. They are available from fit-rite hydraulics

Thanks for the picture and link. I sent it to the dealer. They have the tractor, they said they had the parts to install the rest of it just the mechanic is not sure how it can be done.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
USA
Kubota does not have "factory" top and tilt for this. Your dealer is trying to get off the shelf units to fit, and they won’t without modifications. Get your money back, order from fit-rite, and it will all be correct out of the box.

Last edited:

carr5600

Equipment
Oct 12, 2021
Central Florida
Kubota does not have "factory" top and tilt for this. Your dealer is trying to get off the shelf units to fit, and they won’t without modifications. Get your money back, order from fit-rite, and it will all be correct out of the box.
Right. Thanks so much.

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Thanks for the picture and link. I sent it to the dealer. They have the tractor, they said they had the parts to install the rest of it just the mechanic is not sure how it can be done.
Sounds like there’s some miscommunication among the dealer salesperson, mechanic, and you. I would drive to the dealer (maybe make an appointment) and insist on seeing my tractor and the parts they allegedly have.

IF they have all the parts and the remotes are already on the tractor, it’s 3 pins and 4 hoses. If the remotes are working and they truly have all the parts, installation is easier than removing and reinstalling a front wheel.

There are differences from model to model installing the remotes. Once you get to the actual 3 point itself, the location of the side link and top link doesn’t vary. B737 has a LX3310. I have a L4701. Quite a few differences in the machines overall. Top link and side link on the 3 point location and install: no difference at all.
29D7670F-6E78-43F0-ADA2-6F7E943E1D83.jpeg
EA371D11-5697-4C9C-967D-1EA11AA05207.jpeg

Bottom line, what you’re saying/being told makes no sense. You probably need to go visit your dealer (specifically the mechanic), tractor, and pile of parts they can’t install all in the same place at the same time and figure out what’s really going on.

carr5600

Equipment
Oct 12, 2021
Central Florida
Sounds like there’s some miscommunication among the dealer salesperson, mechanic, and you. I would drive to the dealer (maybe make an appointment) and insist on seeing my tractor and the parts they allegedly have.

IF they have all the parts and the remotes are already on the tractor, it’s 3 pins and 4 hoses. If the remotes are working and they truly have all the parts, installation is easier than removing and reinstalling a front wheel.

There are differences from model to model installing the remotes. Once you get to the actual 3 point itself, the location of the side link and top link doesn’t vary. B737 has a LX3310. I have a L4701. Quite a few differences in the machines overall. Top link and side link on the 3 point location and install: no difference at all.
View attachment 76793 View attachment 76794
Bottom line, what you’re saying/being told makes no sense. You probably need to go visit your dealer (specifically the mechanic), tractor, and pile of parts they can’t install all in the same place at the same time and figure out what’s really going on.
I was told they have put together some parts to make the top and tilt work such as having them machined to work for my tractor. Bushings, etc. But what your saying makes sense, I will make a trip this week to see the tractor and talk to them. I don’t want to let them keep it there for months trying to figure something out either. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 user