Ants in my pants

Bing187

Equipment
B3300su
Oct 26, 2010
Rehoboth, Mass.
Tomorrow they deliver my first Kubota. B3300su with LA504 loader, BH76 backhoe, and quick attach forks/ bucket. I haven't been so amped for something in a long time.

This is a great site! Lurked here for quite some time, learning what I wanted and needed. Not that I could afford everything I wanted, but Kubota.....0% for7 years...No $ down.....Couldn't believe it.

I just became a member here. I'm a career firefighter that built houses for 18 years before I got on. Still build a house or 2 a year to stay busy. Will be using the tractor for some light site work, but mostly on the 8 acres I live on in SE Massachusetts.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences and stuff with the new machine as well as anything I may have to offer you all. Have a great night!!

Mike

PS.......11.5 more hours.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
It's like x-mas !!! I am also allways covered with ants when I get a new "toy". Last one was a MIG welding machine. Can't wait to connect power and gas to test it at the next pice of metal I found.
At the moment I build may !third! workshop next to my house, in one of my car-garage. First was a also in a car-garage and is filled with a lathe, mill and all the tools. Secound I built an extrabuilding, 900sqrfoot. And a "carport" for the traktor and equipment. And now it's a workshop for computer&electronics. My wife said the daughter needs another room in the house,- my office-room! Easy point do get a new Workshop!! :D

Have fun with your 3300 and let it become a member of the family: Give him/her a name. My B1502 is named Kuno. :)

Welcome!

carl

Bing187

Equipment
B3300su
Oct 26, 2010
Rehoboth, Mass.
Thanks all! I leave for the dealer in half an hour, salesman is doing a 1 hour or so walk thru, taking loader off and on, same w/ backhoe. Good guy, seems to be thorough. I'll be doing my own maintenance and whatnot, so I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row regarding break-in, where all the zerks are, etc. Wondering if I can sneak a mechanical thumb on there without the wife noticing. "No, honey, that comes with it! Isn't that great?!?!"* Haha. I'll probably be home alone when it gets delivered, so I may not have any pics backing off the trailer, but I'll try to put some up of the new beast when I get a chance.*Mike

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK you been playin with this thing for 3 days now,,,, so wheres the PICS:confused:

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
PS.......11.5 more hours.

Welcome to OTT and congrats on the new Orange!!!!

That sounds exciting to me too. I'm excited for you. :D:D

Ok...........time is up............... ya gotta show us your exciting pics. :) :) :)

Paulwestski

Equipment
Kubota L4240HS R-4's
Mar 14, 2011
Amherst County, VA
Bing187
That's great! do you have any pictures?

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and get the same.
Can you tell me the total transport length with the FEL bucket rolled under and the backhoe folded and swung to the side?

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the package?

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Hey CABO. I was once in your position. Got all that stuff, played with it and had fun. When the day comes that you begin to realize that you can't stay there and have to give it up, well that ain't fun. Have a great time while you can.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hey CABO. I was once in your position. Got all that stuff, played with it and had fun. When the day comes that you begin to realize that you can't stay there and have to give it up, well that ain't fun. Have a great time while you can.
NEVER !!!

As long I can affort to pay down the house I'll stay. Maybe I should set up some defence-lines around the house to keep the bank-boy out. Just in case.

On the other hand, I had this two times befor, when I started to study at an age of 27 and when I moved to Malayia for 1,5 years. Nearly the same...

And last but not least: Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose :D

carl