QH adapter

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
I was wondering if using one of these will throw everything out of whack? Like the cutter or tiller?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
This is one reasson the top links are adjustable!;)

WFM

Premium Member

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
That is the adaptor/fork I bought from Ag supply. I use it with my bush hog/rotary mower....my other attachments I use the hook that came with the quick hitch. BUT even then the hook has to be moved up or down three or four holes depending on the attachment. BUT if your by yourself changing attachments the Quick Hitch is Unbelievably easy.

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
That is the adaptor/fork I bought from Ag supply. I use it with my bush hog/rotary mower....my other attachments I use the hook that came with the quick hitch. BUT even then the hook has to be moved up or down three or four holes depending on the attachment. BUT if your by yourself changing attachments the Quick Hitch is Unbelievably easy.
I could use the hook with my implements but it was a real pain to do so. Had to remove the pin in cutter/tiller and find the spot where it would line up and replace the pin. Just seems like my QH is really tilted towards the tractor now, that was the only way I could use the adapter. Other wise I could raise the rear wheel off the ground for transport. We'll see how it goes..