Awesome dogs / Crazy pets Thread

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Well I did my good deed for the day.

I was working on some equipment in the yard when I found a kitten inside of it.

Poor little thing was in a bad way and probably wouldn't make it.

My coworkers wife picked it up and took it to the vets. It's 2 to 3 weeks old, has an ulcer on one eye and it's eyes are swollen shut.

So they got drops and cream for it's eyes. Picked up some kitten formula.

From the hand size of the picture he sent, it looks like his daughter is the one bottle feeding it.

So I'm sure they have a new cat 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

1000019813.jpg
1000019814.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Yotekiller

Equipment
Kubota L2502, LP 60" BB, LP pallet forks, 60" KK Tiller, 55" HSI root grapple
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
My new female charcoal lab I got this week. My male silver lab is excited for her to grow up and start a family. 🤣

IMG_5374.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Getting chilly enough to fire up “The Dragon.”

Geddy loves the Dragon…he parked himself there as soon as the distribution blower started to go….

IMG_7197.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Getting chilly enough to fire up “The Dragon.”

Geddy loves the Dragon…he parked himself there as soon as the distribution blower started to go….

View attachment 139438
Gypsy would look at me like I bumped my head when I would fire up the wood stove.

Then once it started putting out heat, she would curl up in the corner next to my chair where it was cooler.

Granted, she's got two coats of fir, so she does better when its cooler.

Reactions: 1 user

Yotekiller

Equipment
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
The new charcoal lab is turning out to be an excellent pup. She already has a loyalty to me and wants to be wherever I am. I can pick her up and lay her on my lap and she will fall asleep, otherwise she lays at my feet. She is already retrieving very well too. I am considering training her to be a deer recovery dog.

L1.jpg Luna1.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
The boys are enjoying the outside couch. May need to leave the cushions out longer than normal this year IMG_3338.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25DLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
My Heeler mix spent much of the day at the vet yesterday for x-rays and blood work which in combination with some meds cost close to $800. She's been quite lame recently and has been having monthly Librela shots with the third one administered last week. She has significant arthritis in both front elbows and some ACL issues in her knees. She was a rescue of unknown age back in February of 2016 and I would estimate that she was around 2 to 3 years old at that time. Since I've had her coming up on 9 years she's probably 11 or 12 years old.

She is such a good but stubborn little (40lb) dog who loves to ride in the truck but doesn't like having her photo taken. At this stage the objective is to make her as comfortable as possible for as long as possible.

rainee_3.jpg

rainee.jpg

rainee_2.jpg

rainee_4.jpg

Reactions: 10 users

WanderOn

Equipment
Kubota B8200D, B300A FEL
May 27, 2024
New England NSW Australia
The new charcoal lab is turning out to be an excellent pup. She already has a loyalty to me and wants to be wherever I am. I can pick her up and lay her on my lap and she will fall asleep, otherwise she lays at my feet. She is already retrieving very well too. I am considering training her to be a deer recovery dog.

View attachment 139468 View attachment 139469
She has beautiful eyes. (Hope that doesn't come across sounding like a quote from deliverance)

Yotekiller

Equipment
Sep 29, 2023
Southern Indiana
She has beautiful eyes. (Hope that doesn't come across sounding like a quote from deliverance)
She does. The dilute gene in the silver and charcoal labs makes them blue. My silver male's eyes are even more blue, like a light blue/grey.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
There was a woodpile inspection today. The Secretary of War called in the Minister of Defense for second opinion. Appears we have some invasion (squatters) of their sovereign territory. I’ll be lucky if that pile is still standing when I start the first fire for the season.

Attachments

Reactions: 6 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25DLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
There was a woodpile inspection today. The Secretary of War called in the Minister of Defense for second opinion. Appears we have some invasion (squatters) of their sovereign territory. I’ll be lucky if that pile is still standing when I start the first fire for the season.
Some friends (the ones whose field I cut each year) just adopted a beautiful black German Shepherd that was dumped along I90 near Frenchtown, MT. They have two Golden Retrievers and a Malinois, and the new dog Dex who is around 1 to 2 years old is settling in nicely. He's in a great situation now.

Reactions: 3 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Some friends (the ones whose field I cut each year) just adopted a beautiful black German Shepherd that was dumped along I90 near Frenchtown, MT. They have two Golden Retrievers and a Malinois, and the new dog Dex who is around 1 to 2 years old is settling in nicely. He's in a great situation now.
I grew up with hunting dogs but I have a real appreciation for Agassi too.

As far the DEX has if somebody dumped him, that’s their loss and his gain if he landed with people who care. If he ran off there was probably a reason. I have not see GSDs range out like a hunting dog does.

That collection could be quite a handful for a dog walker for sure. 😆