Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Remind me of my wife. She is following in her mother's footsteps and every year it gets worse. I am not sure how many more years I can take of her, and I keep hoping she will leave sooner! So many women have a way of making men's lives miserable no matter how hard they try to please the woman, it is never enough. I have had more than my fill of the Sh!t, and tonight it is just over the top. Someone once asked when men die before their wives, and there is only one answer, and that is they want to!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Remind me of my wife. She is following in her mother's footsteps and every year it gets worse. I am not sure how many more years I can take of her, and I keep hoping she will leave sooner! So many women have a way of making men's lives miserable no matter how hard they try to please the woman, it is never enough. I have had more than my fill of the Sh!t, and tonight it is just over the top. Someone once asked when men die before their wives, and there is only one answer, and that is they want to!
Mine left (for her boyfriend) after 34 years of marriage.
Cost me a LOT to get a divorce at age 57 (50%- 50%, no fault state).
Took me a while to emotionally recover from it!
The 27 years post divorce, have been the best years of my life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user