New profile posts

Thanks traildust. I should have it back together this year if I don't take a different route. What I really want to do is build a 542cid 825HP stroker for it. After I sell my 242SS Formula I will know what to do. I also got interested in a 312 Fastec Formula with twins. They call my disease twofootitis LOL just keep moving up in boat size two foot at a time. LOL
Well the only way to tell which probe they use is by the taste LOL! Sorry to hear your going threw such a rough time dude. Hope ya get to feeling better soon. Tell them damn doc's to stop making a pin cushion outta your ass!
Oh, damn bro! I don't handle this kinda stuff very well. I don't know what to say or do :(

I sincerely wish and hope for you the best and most healthy life.

By the way. I hope there not using the same probe on both ends :eek:
I'm still kicking. I have two project launches going on at the same time at work, plus there is a pretty good chance I have abdominal cancer and I am being poked and prodded all the damn time now. Plus they keep sending these damn "probes" :eek: up my arse and down my throat which makes me get really sick :mad:
Hi Vic,
Sorry to get back to you so late. I just didnt know how to navigate around the forum, and only just found your reply by chance. Thanks for caring to reply. Do you have any pics for a "bed shaper" by the way. My e-mail address is;
<conniferns@gmail.com>
I bought ne 16.5 rims and installed tire from a Skid Steer 10-16.5. If you don't want to do all that look at some light truck tires with aggressive tread to your liking in a 16". couple hundred a piece but new skid tires and rims will run 80 a piece for rims and 65 to 150 a piece for tires
I watched the videos you have on YouTube. As I am totally new to using a tractor, I found them helpful. Thanks.
Thanks will Ive been busy this evening keeping a promise to a man I made. If I tell anyone I will do something I always have done all in my power to do it. thanks for adding me to your list. Latter handy
Yes, it is. I don't think there's a tractor color I don't like except Chinese Red. I just want something big enough to roll over my trees and then take care of house. :) LOL
Actually, I'd like to have a little red International Cub like the one my father had, to ride in parades, or just play with.