Where are Kubota's manufactured?

countryx

Equipment
2021 L4060 HSTC-LE
Dec 5, 2020
I read that "more than half of all Kubota's are manufactured in Georgia" and that engines are made in Illinois. I was interested primarily in the L60 series tractors, does anybody know where these tractors are manufactured or assembled? Assuming that just about everything today even if assembled in the U.S. is more than likely a composite of parts manufactured all over the world. Is there a origin label on the L60's that explains where it was manufactured and the origin of parts?
Thanks

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I read that "more than half of all Kubota's are manufactured in Georgia" and that engines are made in Illinois. I was interested primarily in the L60 series tractors, does anybody know where these tractors are manufactured or assembled? Assuming that just about everything today even if assembled in the U.S. is more than likely a composite of parts manufactured all over the world. Is there a origin label on the L60's that explains where it was manufactured and the origin of parts?
Thanks
It depends but I don't see anything about tractors larger than subcompacts being manufactured at KMA in Georgia.

KMA manufactures and assembles Kubota lawn tractors, zero-turn mowers, sub-compact tractors, utility vehicles, loaders, backhoes and other implements.

Looks like at least some of the L series may be assembled at KIE in Georgia though.

To make way for KMA’s rapid growth in the turf and utility vehicle markets, the Kubota Group established a new company called Kubota Industrial Equipment (KIE) in nearby Jefferson, Georgia in 2005 and moved the manufacturing of backhoes, loaders and other tractor implements from KMA to KIE. Soon afterward, KIE assumed responsibility for reassembling the larger Kubota tractors which are made in Japan for the U.S. markets. In 2013 KIE experienced its own growth and expansion with the addition of a new plant for 30-40 horse power Standard L Series tractor.

Last edited:

bx tractorjoe

Equipment
kubota l2501 upgraded from a bx23s john deere 670 husquarvana huv 4421 gxp
Jun 3, 2020
loxahatchee flordia
The big tractors sold here, bigger then the b series are made in Japan, shipped to the dealer and assembled.. there is a guy on YouTube that works at a dealer that is always posting vids of him putting them together..

There is also a plant in Mexico for big tractors made for south America, with No emissions stuff..

Reactions: 1 user