What size landscape rake would you buy?

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
They are fairly light weight. I pulled a 6 footer with my B6100E with no problem what so ever. Really its a matter of convience to you, how many passes do you want to make down the driveway?

rparkinson

Aug 23, 2012
Northport Maine
ok.. I see what you are saying. i will think on that. It is a woods lr72 that is supposedly last years model. i don't even know if they have a 7' from last year, but I will look. For the lr72 they will sell it for 1107 with tax I pick it up. seems like a good deal, although i dont watch prices a lot on this stuff. If i am getting ripped pls tell me.... oh that is with gauge wheels...

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
Atleast enough to cover your tire tracks. 6' or so since its not a weight or horsepower issue.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I have no idea what they sell for new, but used you can pick up for little to nothing at all. With it being a Woods you're paying for the name. Tractor Supply has several of them for under 600 bucks. Minus the wheels.

rparkinson

Aug 23, 2012
Northport Maine
I have had a ad out on craigs maine and nh for about a month and a half now, nothing... have seen a couple but they were pretty dam sad- maybe its just the time of year. I guess I will run with the woods, and I need the wheels, in my opinion they work alot better for what I am after. well hey I do appreciate it-