Warning decals

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
There's one thing I'll admit. I'm big on safety. I try and replace all warning decals when ever I restore anything and the same holds true when it comes to getting my point across. After buying my Kubota zero turn last summer I just wanted to add a little subtle warning to show just how dangerous it can be around these machines. I wonder if I made my point? :D

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Those are pretty good Wildfire. A friend of mine has a sign in his shop that says SHOPLIFTERS WILL BE SHOT SURVIVORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.

cappys tractor

Equipment
B6000 and Husqvarna mower (hey, it's orange too!)
Jan 18, 2010
Cape Cod, Ma
Is that politically correct..... #$%& yeah!
Reminds me of all the $%^& I got when i bought my B6000. "It's so old" "why did you buy THAT" "you're crazy, why do we need that?"

Then last summer after replanting 8 huge (to me) arborvitaes, and other stuff around the yard she says; " You know we could never have done that without your 'dinosoar'."

Boy did I feel good!

Wildfire

Equipment
The ones I posted I got off of Ebay. I posted them on another tractor site last summer and they deleted them stating that there site was family oriented and the decals displayed signs of violence.:confused::rolleyes:

They then sent me an email stating that using such material on a web site that someone could consider it a threat and take legal action. Out of the thousands of posts I've posted I never had anything happen like that in my life :confused: I don't post much there anymore :p

brokersdad

Equipment
2001 Kubota L3010 w FEL
Oct 24, 2009
Canada
The ones I posted I got off of Ebay. I posted them on another tractor site last summer and they deleted them stating that there site was family oriented and the decals displayed signs of violence.:confused::rolleyes:

They then sent me an email stating that using such material on a web site that someone could consider it a threat and take legal action. Out of the thousands of posts I've posted I never had anything happen like that in my life :confused: I don't post much there anymore :p

I might insert my foot in my mouth here but...So many people in this world have such screwed up ideas in their idiotic heads, My God people , it's a friging sticker made as a joke. If your so paranoid and serious in life you can't find the humour in a sticker,why don't you go buy a piece of land in the middle of tim buck too and live away from the rest of the world so nobody offends you anymore. No wonder the world is going wacky :rolleyes:

I like the stickers, wouldn't mind having a couple myself :p

Wildfire

Equipment
I might insert my foot in my mouth here but...So many people in this world have such screwed up ideas in their idiotic heads, My God people , it's a friging sticker made as a joke. If your so paranoid and serious in life you can't find the humour in a sticker,why don't you go buy a piece of land in the middle of tim buck too and live away from the rest of the world so nobody offends you anymore. No wonder the world is going wacky :rolleyes:

I like the stickers, wouldn't mind having a couple myself :p

Amen to that sir! :D Well put!