Wanted: Hydraulic Pressure Test Gauge

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Somehow I managed to lose not one but 2 of these gauges. The first one I loaned to someone, but that was about 15 years ago and it never came back. I bought another this past winter, and when I went to use it today, I couldn't find it. I searched all 3 garages to no avail but I did find some tools that had been missing since last summer. I am hoping that someone who has already purchased one and no longer needs it will like to recoup some of their investment. I will need the shims which I can get from my local dealer, but if you have them it will be a bonus.

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Today I purchased a gauge on eBay for $11.95 plus tax including free shipping. I have some spare flat-faced couplers and a 2' piece of hydraulic hose so I will make one up. Who knows, I might just find the one that I purchased this winter hiding somewhere in the garage. So far I have found a bunch of other items that I forgot about just waiting to be discovered. It is just like an Easter egg hunt for tools! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Today I purchased a gauge on eBay for $11.95 plus tax including free shipping. I have some spare flat-faced couplers and a 2' piece of hydraulic hose so I will make one up. Who knows, I might just find the one that I purchased this winter hiding somewhere in the garage. So far I have found a bunch of other items that I forgot about just waiting to be discovered. It is just like an Easter egg hunt for tools! :p
I know the feeling. Don't know how many times I put something where I KNOW I can find it and when I need it I can't find it anywhere.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Shortly after you buy, or make up another,......you will find the one that you knew you had!
I have a garage, and two large storage buildings,... so I know of what you speak!

DustyRusty

Equipment
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
The only thing that I haven't been able to lose or misplace is the wife, but it hasn't been for lack of trying! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
The only thing that I haven't been able to lose or misplace is the wife, but it hasn't been for lack of trying! :ROFLMAO:
Trust me: ....."It's cheaper to keep her".

• Haha

DustyRusty

Equipment
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Trust me: ....."It's cheaper to keep her".
I have to keep her, since she cooks, bakes, does laundry, and takes the dog out while I sleep in the morning. After 50 + years, I have kind of become accustomed to her idiocies, like you are going too fast or going too slow. It is like having a parrot on my shoulder every time I get behind the wheel driving her somewhere. I now tell everyone that I am "driving Miss Daisy".

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I have to keep her, since she cooks, bakes, does laundry, and takes the dog out while I sleep in the morning. After 50 + years, I have kind of become accustomed to her idiocies, like you are going too fast or going too slow. It is like having a parrot on my shoulder every time I get behind the wheel driving her somewhere. I now tell everyone that I am "driving Miss Daisy".
I can relate !!!