SVL75-2 Hydraulic issue

SDH88

Equipment
Svl75-2
May 1, 2024
South Carolina
I have a Kubota SVL75-2. Couple issues with hydraulics. At any position that you raise the main arms they will slowly start to come down and when you tilt bucket up it will slowly start to tilt down. And when you pull the right lever all the way back to raise the arms it will completely stop raising. Any ideas to what will fix this.

nellison

Equipment
BX2350
May 2, 2024
Pauline SC
I have a Kubota SVL75-2. Couple issues with hydraulics. At any position that you raise the main arms they will slowly start to come down and when you tilt bucket up it will slowly start to tilt down. And when you pull the right lever all the way back to raise the arms it will completely stop raising. Any ideas to what will fix this.
i have a very similar issue with my Kubota BX2350 FEL - the tilt will go up and down slowly, but when i move the lever back to center it will slowly tilt down. the only way to keep it in the up position is to hold the lever all the way to the left.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
i have a very similar issue with my Kubota BX2350 FEL - the tilt will go up and down slowly, but when i move the lever back to center it will slowly tilt down. the only way to keep it in the up position is to hold the lever all the way to the left.
Way different hydraulic system. Your problem is most likely leaking pistonbsesls im tje bucket cylinder. Easy to test.

Dan