Western Ky
Oooo, it would be real nice!:D

Kytim

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
I think something like this may already exist. Try clicking "Thread Tools-->Subscribe to this Thread" on a thread that you are interested in receiving updates about. The "Thread Tools" menu is at the top of a thread, just below the "Post Reply" on the right hand side. If you click on it a drop down box will appear with "Subscribe" as one of the options.

Anyone want to give this a try and let me know if the system is working 100% ok?

Shortleg

Mar 14, 2010
WV
I made this suggestion before. OTT needs a RSS feed so anyone with a feed reader [ex google reader ] can have any new posts sent right to it and then come here to read the original post. Mr. K responded and stated that he thought it was a good idea but I'm not sure if there has been any action taken or if there is a cost involved. JMHO.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Mr K, I have had mine set this way since I became a member. Other than a couple of days last year it has worked like a champ. It sends me a e-mail to every thread I have posted in. Nice feature.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Bulldog - thanks for following up. Seems like this feature is available and working properly. For everyone else wondering how to enable this (if not done so already), See Babyfat's explanation above.