Spl0560 snow pusher

koesterz

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Mar 2, 2022
Elida Ohio
Morning!
My local dealer has a used SPL0560 snow pusher for 1/2 the price of a new one and it’s in great shape.
Dumb question I have to ask is Land Pride says it only fits BX series. I have a B2601 but the quick hitch on the FEL is the same correct? I’d rather have a SPL1060 which is the heavier model but for the price (well over $1500) I can’t beat it and I’m not doing commercial anymore. (Just sold my Snow Dogg truck plow)
Just making sure it’ll work fine. I’ll have to order or make a back drag for it if I buy this one but it’s not a deal breaker.

Attachments

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
well you got me... I haven't any idea WHY K says 'BX' ( just went online to quik read the lit.
SSQA is SSQA, everything fits...THAT is why it was made....

if the dealer has a 2601 there, get him to mate the two !!! If it fits, instant sale ! everyone's happy !!
if not, please post WHY it didn't fit ...

Reactions: 1 user

koesterz

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Mar 2, 2022
Elida Ohio
well you got me... I haven't any idea WHY K says 'BX' ( just went online to quik read the lit.
SSQA is SSQA, everything fits...THAT is why it was made....

if the dealer has a 2601 there, get him to mate the two !!! If it fits, instant sale ! everyone's happy !!
if not, please post WHY it didn't fit ...
They do have a b2601 so could try. I’ll at least measure it up and see if it lines up with my QA.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
It will probably fit, however, it will not be wide enough to pick up all the snow that the tires will be riding on. Like a plow, it has to be wide enough to cover the wheel tracks.

kubotasaurus

Equipment
B2601
Jun 24, 2023
Indiana
My guess for the "BX only" is that the ssqa isn't built onto the implement. It is an optional bolt-on attachment. You can see that it is originally set up for a BX with the single curl cylinder and so wouldn't fit any other tractor. However, your photo shows it includes the ssqa adapter. With that, it should work fine with your B2601.
I think the biggest concern, as you pointed out, would be the 05 series is much smaller and lighter than the 10 series. (For example, the 18" x 18" box 05 series weighs 190 pounds vs 346 pounds for the 24" x 24" 10 series.)
Given that it has the ssqa adapter I imagine the main deciding factor is whether you're ok with the lighter build and lower capacity. (Do you have space to push the snow to the side more frequently?) As long as it meets your needs then it sounds like a great deal.

koesterz

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Mar 2, 2022
Elida Ohio
It will probably fit, however, it will not be wide enough to pick up all the snow that the tires will be riding on. Like a plow, it has to be wide enough to cover the wheel tracks.
Its 60” wide and the Kubota is only 50” at most. So I should be good there

koesterz

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Mar 2, 2022
Elida Ohio
My guess for the "BX only" is that the ssqa isn't built onto the implement. It is an optional bolt-on attachment. You can see that it is originally set up for a BX with the single curl cylinder and so wouldn't fit any other tractor. However, your photo shows it includes the ssqa adapter. With that, it should work fine with your B2601.
I think the biggest concern, as you pointed out, would be the 05 series is much smaller and lighter than the 10 series. (For example, the 18" x 18" box 05 series weighs 190 pounds vs 346 pounds for the 24" x 24" 10 series.)
Given that it has the ssqa adapter I imagine the main deciding factor is whether you're ok with the lighter build and lower capacity. (Do you have space to push the snow to the side more frequently?) As long as it meets your needs then it sounds like a great deal.
Yea i know that’s why I’d like the 10 series but for $700 compared to over 1300 for new lol and NW Ohio doesn’t get the snow like we used to. I don’t know if I like that or not lol

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Normally that model will ONLY fit an older BX, it's a completely different mount than your B2601,
But someone has installed the SSQA adapter plates to it so if your B2601 has an SSQA it will fit it.
If you have a pin on bucket then no it will not fit it, even if you took off the SSQA adapters.
One option is to get the SSQA adapter for your loader, you will thank yourself that you did!

Reactions: 3 users

kubotasaurus

Equipment
B2601
Jun 24, 2023
Indiana
One option is to get the SSQA adapter for your loader, you will thank yourself that you did!
Based on this "I have a B2601 but the quick hitch on the FEL is the same correct?" in the original post, I'm assuming he has the ssqa loader.

For those not up on the lingo...
ssqa = skid steer quick attach

koesterz

Equipment
Kubota B2601
Mar 2, 2022
Elida Ohio
Normally that model will ONLY fit an older BX, it's a completely different mount than your B2601,
But someone has installed the SSQA adapter plates to it so if your B2601 has an SSQA it will fit it.
If you have a pin on bucket then no it will not fit it, even if you took off the SSQA adapters.
Based on this "I have a B2601 but the quick hitch on the FEL is the same correct?" in the original post, I'm assuming he has the ssqa loader.

For those not up on the lingo...
ssqa = skid steer quick attach
Yea my B2601 has ssqa factory and quick attach loader. Makes it handy!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Hell for 700 bucks use it 2 years and sell it for 900 and put that towards a blow snower