Paint help please.

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
I need a formula or Limco or other paint code. I went to our local paint store to get the Kabota blue and they don't have a formula for it.

I use automotive grade acrylics.

I also need the early orange too.

Thanks

Scott

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
Kubota sells paint- I know they have Kubota Blue and Equipment Blue in spray cans- perhaps they have it in automotive grade, too.
A quick search on google found this-
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._Py_fQnUfgFOAq2Ww&sig2=UIN1Oh0DdER8LKlL96JMgw

Is that any help?

Thanks.

No, I'm looking for something else.........been all over the net and nothing posted.

I'll have to have them custom match.

If anyone one is interested I'll get the formula and post here.

I'll probably buy a the rattle crap in both blue and orange from the dealer and use it to make a draw-down that the paint shop can custom mix too. I was just trying to avoid a custom color charge.

Last edited:

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
I need a formula or Limco or other paint code. I went to our local paint store to get the Kabota blue and they don't have a formula for it.

I use automotive grade acrylics.

I also need the early orange too.

Thanks

Scott

I think I remember some talk about paint codes a few years ago but I don't know if anyone produced them. That would be great if you post them up here.

I wound up going with the dealer rattle crap. It is good quality material but one never knows the age of the can or how it has been kept, not to mention the price. :(

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
Mr Jackson is the great grandson of the William Jackson that fought in the CW. Jackson knew his grandfather well and got the CW stories and heritage just one generation removed.

Matched my Kubota blue in ten minutes by eye......pretty damn good.
He was getting in a new line of product today, product has both Kubota orange formulas.