New to me Kubota 2050

Qwiksting

Equipment
Kubota 2050
Apr 2, 2016
Molino Florida
I just aquired a Kubota 2050, I traded it for a 1946 Farmall H with a 16 ft Trailer. The Kubota is a 2050, with 1696 hours on it. My question is, where do you find out what year it was made. I want to take care of it maintenance wise. It doesnt leak....It has a strong lift, better than the Farmall!!!and it is about 1/2 the size. I attached a post hole digger to it and the only difference between the two tractors was the front of the 2050 would want to come off the ground alittle more than the Farmall. The 2050 was faster in all gears, just very impressed with it. It does show its age on the outside body panels, as far as faded, however this one is getting stored where the Farmall was...in my barn. I just dont like to leave things out in the weather..rust and critters.

Anyway, if anyone owns one of these beasts, I sure would like to know where the data plate is at. My dad got it at an Kubota deal auction last year, and he did not get anything as far as paper work with it. Just the tractor. Would also like to know if anyone has ever attempted to get a front end loader attachment. This Kubot has no gray parts on it as the Kubota dealer serviced it prior to auction. Thank you for any and all information.

clay45

Equipment
L2050DT, TSC 5ft Rake, Tartar 5ft rototiller, TSC Middlebuster, TSC CarryAll
Feb 6, 2015
SC
Mine has 1998 hours on it as of this afternoon. Loader is a BF400S.

Love it.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
There is no data plate, just the serial #, located on the side of the clutch housing by where your foot sits, and that won't help you with the year.
On Kubota's Year makes no difference in parts just model and serial#.
There is no such thing as gray parts, just OEM and Aftermarket, and on a tractor that old it's just a matter of time when it will require a part that is either too expensive or not available from Kubota, that's where aftermarket comes in. ;)