new to forum

aaronsb

Equipment
1995 L35
Hi, everyone I've been lurking for a while, and now I thought I'd join this forum since I just picked up my new (old) L35 tlb.

Everything seems to be in pretty good shape with it. I plan on re-scaping a lot of my yard with it, (1.5 acres of hills and evergreen trees)

Here's a pic of me looking busy in it.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Nice looking L35 you got yourself there boss. Weclome to the fourm and we're glad you joined. If you need and tips or advise on landscaping feel free to hit me up and ask me. I run a landscape business on the side and will be happy to answer any questions.

aaronsb

Equipment
1995 L35
Thanks, I discovered yesterday that the vehicle really likes having the backhoe on it when driving around in uneven terrain. Without, there just isn't enough weight on the rear tires to get traction.

I was skidding logs, and it just wouldn't go. Eventually I sliced them into front loader wide lengths and carried them out.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Welcome, welcome, bei venue

I have just passed your hometown in June on my vacation. Nice area.

Are you cutting down tree's? Do you have the tractor only to get your 1,5 acres in shape, or do you have another job for it?

Welcome :)

carl

aaronsb

Equipment
1995 L35
Yes, cutting down trees, moving a significant number of cubic meters of soil.

I purchased it for a fantastic price, so for now it's just for my plot of land that I'm working on. It also temporarily fills the unimog shaped hole in my soul. I sold my last unimog about 3 years ago now, and can't afford another one quite yet, maybe after I re-sell this kubota again in a few years?

I might try to figure out how to do other work with it, but I need to come up with a truck and/or trailer to cart it around.

Welcome, welcome, bei venue

I have just passed your hometown in June on my vacation. Nice area.

Are you cutting down tree's? Do you have the tractor only to get your 1,5 acres in shape, or do you have another job for it?

Welcome :)

carl

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Yeah, I had one of these when I was at the airforce in Germany. It is really a cool truck and we where often doing offroad-training with it. :)

Don't sell the Kubota for an unimog, add the unimog...

carl