New OEM Part

Jerry Tyler

Equipment
Mowing,bush hogging, loading, grading, gardening.
May 14, 2018
Deville
Where is the best place to buy OEM parts online...and way?
Best price, Customer service, availability ??

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I can't tell by you location, Deville, where your at, US, Canada, Oz, or other.

I'll state US places as that's what I know, if your somewhere else you, have to say.

They both have good stock, good prices, and fill orders quickly and properly.
You also never have to worry about getting Non OEM parts unless that is all that is available worldwide, and when that happens they state it.

Coleman's: http://www.colemanequip.com/
Messick's: http://www.messicks.com/

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Don’t forget checking with your local dealer. I can get parts from my local dealer the same price or many cases cheaper than ordering online and paying shipping from dealers listed above.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Don’t forget checking with your local dealer. I can get parts from my local dealer the same price or many cases cheaper than ordering online and paying shipping from dealers listed above.
Good point, BAP.

I spend lots of money at my local CNH/Kubota dealer and they like me.

The parts folks always give me 15% off of list (oils excluded).

Most dealers will not do this for most customers but some will if asked, especially if there are other dealers close by.

Another hint if one is not in a hurry is to always ask that your parts be ordered on a stock order. Most dealers put in a stock order each week and the parts arrive the following week. If you order anticipated parts on a stock order there is no shipping charge. Yes, it will take 5-7 days for your parts to arrive rather than 2 or 3 but why pay more for shipping than the cost of a small part?

SDT

GEP

Jun 16, 2010
Benton Harbor, Mi
Good point, BAP.

I spend lots of money at my local CNH/Kubota dealer and they like me.

The parts folks always give me 15% off of list (oils excluded).

Most dealers will not do this for most customers but some will if asked, especially if there are other dealers close by.

Another hint if one is not in a hurry is to always ask that your parts be ordered on a stock order. Most dealers put in a stock order each week and the parts arrive the following week. If you order anticipated parts on a stock order there is no shipping charge. Yes, it will take 5-7 days for your parts to arrive rather than 2 or 3 but why pay more for shipping than the cost of a small part?

SDT
Indiana should get parts from the central warehouse in Ohio. I just ordered parts from Wolf Kubota in Mattawan,Mi got them the next day shipped to my house. The dealer I had used in the past would have taken 4 days. Ask them for direct shipping