New member introduction.

JPL

Feb 11, 2011
Calvert City, KY
Hi all. I just stumbled onto this site and can't believe I'm just now finding it. I'm 33 and live in Western KY where I own and operate a Kubota dealership with my parents.

Currently, we personally own a M8200 2wd, BX23, and a RTV900 worksite.

I look forward to reading and hopefully contributing to the site.

Hook

Equipment
L3240 with LA514 FEL, Box Blade, Howard Rotovator, All Purpose Plow, Sub Soiler
Jul 6, 2010
Jackson, Georgia
Welcome from Middle Georgia. There is a good group of folks on this site. Very helpful for those like myself who love Orange Tractors.

tk1469

Nov 15, 2010
North Central Michigan
JPL - welcome to OTT. I'm fairly new to this forum also - but let me say that there's a ton of info contained here....and if you don't find it - just ask the question and there's lots of knowledgeable people who will help you out. Also check out the videos too.....

Green Mountain Slim

Equipment
Kubota B8200, Kioti C2610 Cab, BX1500, B7100 (kinda)
Feb 23, 2010
Morrisville, Vermont
Welcome to OTT. I hope you can share some of your secrets, and give some optional places to get parts, manuals, etc..

I could keep you busy with prices alone. I'm sure most of the people here would like to pick your brains on every subject Kubota. :)

Enjoy your time here, and if we can help you, let us know.

JPL

Feb 11, 2011
Calvert City, KY
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Please feel free to ask any questions you may think I can help with.

Please allow me to give you all a heads up on a local business in my area that is very well known for having used Kubota parts. I often refer customers to them when it is cost prohibitive to purchase a part new or when something has been discontinued. It's called West KY Used Tractor Parts. Heck, that may be old news around here and you guys may have already heard of them, but just in case, I thought I'd throw it out there. Great folks to work with also.

Last edited: