Need hydraulic help

Spanky77

Equipment
B2710
Apr 11, 2024
Western New York
Ok. Here goes. The loader lift drop curl valve was leaking. So I had my brother (who rebuilds valves for a living) fix it. New parts were bought and replaced. Along with seals. I put the valve back on the tractor, and filled the hydraulic fluid. I over filled it some, not intentionally mind you but I figured it would make up for filling the valve and air in the lines. Then after trying with no success in anything hydraulic working I drained a gallon of the oil. Still nothing will work. We're talking the 3 point hitch or the bucket. It will move in both directions and the steering work but no hydraulic to either the 3point or the bucket!!!!! Please help me!!!!!

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Ok. Here goes. The loader lift drop curl valve was leaking. So I had my brother (who rebuilds valves for a living) fix it. New parts were bought and replaced. Along with seals. I put the valve back on the tractor, and filled the hydraulic fluid. I over filled it some, not intentionally mind you but I figured it would make up for filling the valve and air in the lines. Then after trying with no success in anything hydraulic working I drained a gallon of the oil. Still nothing will work. We're talking the 3 point hitch or the bucket. It will move in both directions and the steering work but no hydraulic to either the 3point or the bucket!!!!! Please help me!!!!!
Let me try to translate.

The loader vakve on you B2710 was leaking

You took it off and your brother "rebuilt" it.

You put it back on and the loader and 3pt is not working at all.

Is that correct?

Dan

Spanky77

Equipment
B2710
Apr 11, 2024
Western New York
Let me try to translate.

Is that correct?

Dan
Let me try to translate.

Is that correct?

Dan
Yes Dan that's correct

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Yes Dan that's correct
First thing to check is your tractor side plumbing. There should be two hoses goung from the loader valve to a rectangular block on the tractor.

Loking at the tractor the rightmost hose should be connected to the P port on the loader valve.

The leftmost hose should be connected to a port labeled BY or PB.

Post some pictures if thats not clear

Dan