Need a GSTexpert

Kubotaman53

Equipment
Kubota 3130GST
I have had my 3130 GSTin for a clutch replacement at the local dealer and i have had problems with the GST shifting ever since. The tractor is back for a 4th time now and the bills keep adding up. The dealer said the hard shifting (lunging) had nothing to do with the clutch replacement but i didn't have problems before they split the tractor. Since then, they have removed and cleaned the hydraulic control module and changed some o rings. This appeared to eliminate the hard shifting between gears but then they changed the electronic switch at the GST lever because the tractor would not respond to 7th gear sometimes. Things now got worse because now with the switch change i have experianced something really unusual that i was hoping someone could easily identify. On an intermitent basis when i shift the GST lever up in gears and slide it into the 7th forward gear detent the tractor responds as if it were in hi gear (12th at 15MPH). I also experianced a similar speed differnce in bull low (1st gear) because it appeared i was travelling at about 4th or 5th gear. The dealer checked and there is no new error codes in the computer display. Don't mean to be long winded but wow am i frustrated. I bring this in for a clutch replacement and this is where i am at. Someone have any ideas as to the problem?