Mounting Dimension (bucket to boom arms) LA181, LA203, LA211, LA344 etc

BXM

Equipment
BX1500
Sep 14, 2024
Houston
I have a BX1500 with a severely damaged bucket, LA181 loader. Everything is fine but the bucket. I noticed the LA203 and the LA181 buckets share the same dimensions (width, height, depth). They carry different part numbers with Kubota though. Researching a bucket replacement, I noticed most BX buckets are 48" advertised but are closer to 46.5", even the newer LA344. I went to the dealer and measured the mounting points (boom and bucket cylinder mounts). Other than the new metal being thinner, it looked close. If someone on here has a LA203, can you measure the boom locations on your bucket, center-to-center and maybe the boom to bucket cylinder center-to-center? Also looks like the boom pins on my LA181 are 3/4" diameter and the bucket pin is 1-1/4"? There is absolutely nothing on the internet regarding mounting dimensions on Kubota buckets. Just physical bucket dimensions. Maybe everyone can drop your mounting dimension here regardless of bucket model. Maybe we'll learn what parts interchange!