M7950 brakes

Dudu86

Jun 5, 2024
Tennessee
Reservoir quit holding fluid and determined fluid was leaking into hydraulics . Took axles off finding brakes were completely worn out . Starting ordering new parts and found out the 36530-65623 & 36530-65633 o-rings have been discontinued. Kubota does not offer interchangeable O-rings and cannot find aftermarket exact replacements. Trying now to have some custom O-rings made but do not know the tolerances of the brake case or the brake cylinder in order to get the correct fit . Does anyone have any experience with this or have any suggestions.? Also what is the best way to install cylinder into brake case without damaging o-ringa if I do find o-rings that will work?

Shadetree605

Equipment
kubota b2100
May 1, 2022
north little rock, ar
your best bet at this point ?, go to harbor freight, buy the metric and buy the standard o-ring kit, they are well worth it !. as for the fitment putting it all back together ?, can't help ya there...sorry.

Dudu86

Jun 5, 2024
Tennessee
your best bet at this point ?, go to harbor freight, buy the metric and buy the standard o-ring kit, they are well worth it !. as for the fitment putting it all back together ?, can't help ya there...sorry.
I don’t think Harbor Freight carries 8”&9.5” Orings , And I assuming they have to be Square.

Jsmahan270

Equipment
M7950DT, L3200, RTV9000
Aug 23, 2022
Princeton KY
Reservoir quit holding fluid and determined fluid was leaking into hydraulics . Took axles off finding brakes were completely worn out . Starting ordering new parts and found out the 36530-65623 & 36530-65633 o-rings have been discontinued. Kubota does not offer interchangeable O-rings and cannot find aftermarket exact replacements. Trying now to have some custom O-rings made but do not know the tolerances of the brake case or the brake cylinder in order to get the correct fit . Does anyone have any experience with this or have any suggestions.? Also what is the best way to install cylinder into brake case without damaging o-ringa if I do find o-rings that will work?
Did u get ur 7950 brakes fixed? I am having a problem with mine-looking for some info. John m