LX2970 Front Mount Snow Blower - Used 2 Times!

garydemo44

Equipment
Kubota LX2610HSD, L3560 Limited, tiller, chipper, box blade, bale spear, forks
Oct 16, 2023
Cable, OH
I bought this snow blower and mount new for my LX2610 Kubota tractor - used it 2 times last year (didn't get much snow). I discovered that the LX2610 was not big enough for my needs - moving round bales of hay and handling logs for my sawmill was too much so I had to get a larger tractor. I ended up trading in the LX2610 for an L3560 which meets my needs fine. The big bummer for me is that this snow blower will not mount on the 3560 so I got stuck with my $7000 investment in the snow blower and 4 point mount.

It works absolutely perfectly - you can control all movements from the cab. It's so easy to remove a lot of snow, and very convenient to have it on the front. I don't think my neck could handle a rear mounted blower - having to look backwards all the time.

I'm selling it for $5600 and will split shipping costs. My location is near Urbana Ohio. If interested you can PM me

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I bought this snow blower and mount new for my LX2610 Kubota tractor - used it 2 times last year (didn't get much snow). I discovered that the LX2610 was not big enough for my needs - moving round bales of hay and handling logs for my sawmill was too much so I had to get a larger tractor. I ended up trading in the LX2610 for an L3560 which meets my needs fine. The big bummer for me is that this snow blower will not mount on the 3560 so I got stuck with my $7000 investment in the snow blower and 4 point mount.

It works absolutely perfectly - you can control all movements from the cab. It's so easy to remove a lot of snow, and very convenient to have it on the front. I don't think my neck could handle a rear mounted blower - having to look backwards all the time.

I'm selling it for $5600 and will split shipping costs. My location is near Urbana Ohio. If interested you can PM me
Gary - I would suggest you take your phone number out of the post - You get a lot more spam calls!!!

Change the number to PM - private message, everyone can still contact you this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I can also recommend that you try Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist to get local people. Your dealer might also take it on consignment. Snow blowers don't sell till people see the white stuff on the driveway. Every plow and snowblower I have sold has always been after the first snowstorm. In the industry, it is commonly said that plow trucks not sold by Thanksgiving won't sell till next year. Not the same with snowblowers.

Reactions: 1 users

twyztid

Feb 9, 2024
Middleville, MI

Do you still have this? I am looking at buying a new LX2610 and was looking at the larger LX2980 64" snowblower for it. This might save me some money. I live near Grand Rapids, Michigan so that isn't terribly far away.