LX2610 front end loader removal pin stuck

KubotaAlex

Equipment
LX2610
Mar 16, 2024
NY
Looking for some advice, see below video.
When following the proper procedure for removing the FEL on my 2023 LX2610 with 35 hours i am only able to easily remove the left pin. The right pin will rotate but requires a lot of force.
I am on a level surface in my garage. I noticed if i put a 2x4 block under the left side of the bucket when attempting to remove the pins it does loosen up that right bit a bit more. I have yet to do any loader work besides moving some pallets around so i am not sure what is causing this misalignment.
When my tractor was dropped off last year, the guy was trying to show me how to remove the loader and actually had the same issue. He chalked it up to us being on my gravel driveway and out of level. 6 months later I am trying to take the FEL off for the first time and am experiencing the same issue.

any insight? Should I try and make a warranty claim?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Check both fronts for same air pressure ?
Maybe move loader frame a wee bit(it could be 'cockeyed' relative to tractor a tad )
Pressure released on all loader cylinders ?
Put vicegrips on pin and hammer it out,gently

When you do get it out, swap pins and feel how they then fit .

I remember 4 pin buckets being a PITA unless lined up juuuuust right, tongue to the lower left and praying to the 'bucket god'..please ,please fit THIS time......

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
There is 100% absolutely nothing wrong with that.
You simply need to move the loader control slightly to take the strain off the pin then it will come out.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Don't force it, get a bigger hammer. Then call your selling dealer and tell them the problem. That is what the warranty is for. If the delivery guy was having problems how do you expect not to have problems with it?

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Are you front wheels on the ground? Mine come loose when the front wheels are off the ground. You have to nudge the loader just right - mine is a bit of a combination of curl and down force to come loose.

If there's no adjust you can do with the loader control that loosens it, then that does sound like a warranty issue. From the video it's not clear though.

I normally sit on the seat and adjust the loader, reach forward and check the pin is loose.