lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
Good afternoon Folks!
We hope you're all doing well and enjoying some nice weather!
We have our brand new, user-friendly website up and running with some springtime specials running through the end of this week! 20% off of all built-to-order Grille Guards plus 15% off of all accessories!
https://lownperformance.com/ be sure to check out our cylinder safety stops and hydraulic line protector!

If you're looking for something special or even something custom-made please reach out to us at lownperfromance@gmail.com

Spring.png

Reactions: 2 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
When will we be seeing this under the BX description??
7-76803_coming-soon-coming-soon-orange-png.png

Reactions: 1 user

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Lx2610 Cab, Fel, Backhoe, Grapple, Box Grader, Forks
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
Good morning!

We've had a lot of customers reach out regarding the B and BX models, we have a few big projects in the works at the moment but it is my hope to be expanding into these models in the future!
im looking for heavier tie rod guards for the lx2610. Any plans on making some? I’ve emailed a few companies with no luck

Bri-Guy-GA

Equipment
Kubota BX1880
Sep 10, 2020
Villa Rica, GA
Good morning!

We've had a lot of customers reach out regarding the B and BX models, we have a few big projects in the works at the moment but it is my hope to be expanding into these models in the future!
That would be great. I am getting tired of my factory guard bending every time I get near a tree or something. A guard a bit more stout would be amazing.

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
That would be great. I am getting tired of my factory guard bending every time I get near a tree or something. A guard a bit more stout would be amazing.

same here! They are flimsy as hell. People make the aftermarket ones. But not for my Lx. I’ve emailed several companies about making them. But no go.

lownperformance

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota L4701
Apr 13, 2021
Gaston, SC
lownperformance.com
im looking for heavier tie rod guards for the lx2610. Any plans on making some? I’ve emailed a few companies with no luck
Good morning Mr. Richard, I am the office administrator for Lown Performance (Taylor), I've spoken with the owner and designer Matt and I'm going to see if this will be something we can potentially offer in the future. We have some big projects going on at the moment but I'm hoping once things slow down just a bit we can really grow the Kubota Line for your guys!

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
Good morning Mr. Richard, I am the office administrator for Lown Performance (Taylor), I've spoken with the owner and designer Matt and I'm going to see if this will be something we can potentially offer in the future. We have some big projects going on at the moment but I'm hoping once things slow down just a bit we can really grow the Kubota Line for your guys!
Thanks man. I appreciate you reaching out. The factory one are super thin. But like anything. It’s not a problem until it’s a problem. I’d just rather replace them with something beefier. And I’m sure others would too. But they don’t want to say anything because they will get bashed for it.