L4310 are usedwhat hydraulic valves

evan waa

Equipment
bx2200
May 30, 2022
north dakota
There is a valve assembly used for the rear remotes the assemble number is TA040-96100 or Ta040=96102
Does any one know what valves are used of this option on a L4310 tractor

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
There is a valve assembly used for the rear remotes the assemble number is TA040-96100 or Ta040=96102
Does any one know what valves are used of this option on a L4310 tractor
Looks like those are sections of a sectional valve. Here's a picture of a used one at Wenger's. I don't recognize the style, maybe @TheOldHokie does. Are you trying to avoid Kubota's outrageous price?
Screenshot_20221218-195422-808.png

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Looks like those are sections of a sectional valve. Here's a picture of a used one at Wenger's. I don't recognize the style, maybe @TheOldHokie does. Are you trying to avoid Kubota's outrageous price?
View attachment 92446
Not a clue. $1370 for a DA valve section does seem a bit on the high side.....

Dan

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Not a clue. $1370 for a DA valve section does seem a bit on the high side.....

Dan
Looking at the parts diagrams, I think that's for 2 sections. For some reason, they have separate part numbers for 1, 2, or 3 sections.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Looking at the parts diagrams, I think that's for 2 sections. For some reason, they have separate part numbers for 1, 2, or 3 sections.
Still crazy expensive. You asked the correct question - what does he currently have and what is he trying to accomplish?

Dan

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Currently the tractor has no hydraulic connections would like to install at least two and may occasionally use on a loader bucket
You want to install two auxiliary connections is clear enough and there are multiple ways of doing that.

What does the reference to a loader bucket mean? Do you currently have a loader on the tractor?

Dan

evan waa

Equipment
bx2200
May 30, 2022
north dakota
You want to install two auxiliary connections is clear enough and there are multiple ways of doing that.

What does the reference to a loader bucket mean? Do you currently have a loader on the tractor?

Dan
As for the loader bucket I purchased an old unit off of 3020 John Deere cut up the arms and the cylinders 2 match a la 681 in approximate size but have not done anything with the valves of the connections yet and it's sitting in the shop

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Currently the tractor has no hydraulic connections would like to install at least two and may occasionally use on a loader bucket
First, what’s the full model number of your tractor, sometimes it matters? There’s a plate on the frame, maybe left front. Do you have HST, power steering, cab?

Kubota uses several different hydraulic tie-in schemes. I think yours uses one of the simplest ones. There should be a hydraulic block under the right side floor near the brake pedals. The block contains the pump relief valve and a diverter valve with a lever or screwdriver slot. There will be 2 or 3 plugged ports (3/8 pipe, I think) where auxiliary valves can tie in.

There’s a WorkShop Manual available to download at www.kubotabooks.com for free. Looks like yours is in several sections. In the hydraulic section is a diagram of the hydraulic system and information on the block. The important thing to remember is this is an open center system, which means the fluid flows continuously through the whole loop until diverted by one of the valves to a cylinder (or other use).

You could use the factory valves if they’re still available, but they’re expensive. I’m sure TheOldHokie can advise on a more economical solution.

Can you post a few pictures of your hydraulic block?

evan waa

Equipment
bx2200
May 30, 2022
north dakota
First, what’s the full model number of your tractor, sometimes it matters? There’s a plate on the frame, maybe left front. Do you have HST, power steering, cab?

Kubota uses several different hydraulic tie-in schemes. I think yours uses one of the simplest ones. There should be a hydraulic block under the right side floor near the brake pedals. The block contains the pump relief valve and a diverter valve with a lever or screwdriver slot. There will be 2 or 3 plugged ports (3/8 pipe, I think) where auxiliary valves can tie in.

There’s a WorkShop Manual available to download at www.kubotabooks.com for free. Looks like yours is in several sections. In the hydraulic section is a diagram of the hydraulic system and information on the block. The important thing to remember is this is an open center system, which means the fluid flows continuously through the whole loop until diverted by one of the valves to a cylinder (or other use).

You could use the factory valves if they’re still available, but they’re expensive. I’m sure TheOldHokie can advise on a more economical solution.

Can you post a few pictures of your hydraulic block?
L 4310 with hydrostatic transmission and cab

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
As for the loader bucket I purchased an old unit off of 3020 John Deere cut up the arms and the cylinders 2 match a la 681 in approximate size but have not done anything with the valves of the connections yet and it's sitting in the shop
Your tractor has a hydraulic outlet block for connecting your loader. All you need is three short hoses. Additional off the shelf auxiliary valves can be daisy chained off the loader valve.

The aux valve you referenced to start this thread is part of the OEM aux valve package. It mounts under the operators seat using a custom hydraulic manifold and lever arrangement. It was an expensive option and most likely no longer unavailable.

Dan

Last edited:

ruger1980

Equipment
L4310 w/La682, L225
Oct 25, 2020
CNY
Your tractor has a hydraulic outlet block for connecting your loader. All you need is three short hoses. Additional off the shelf auxiliary valves can be daisy chained off the loader valve.

The aux valve you referenced to start this thread is part of the OEM aux valve package. It mounts under the operators seat using a custom hydraulic manifold and lever arrangement. It was an expensive option and most likely no longer unavailable.

Dan

The pn for the valve seems to include the manifold, endplate and tie bolts. He would have to purchase some O-rings, the levers/linkage, and the remotes with hoses to complete the install. Not the cheapest but probably the cleanest installation.

There is also a bracket that attaches the manifold to the rear axle housing and I don't know if that is available but could be fabricated. He may also need return pipe item 100.

"EDIT" That being said anything that shows 5-10 business days on Messick's site is subject to not being available.

1672244147859.png

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The pn for the valve seems to include the manifold, endplate and tie bolts. He would have to purchase some O-rings, the levers/linkage, and the remotes with hoses to complete the install. Not the cheapest but probably the cleanest installation.

There is also a bracket that attaches the manifold to the rear axle housing and I don't know if that is available but could be fabricated. He may also need return pipe item 100.

"EDIT" That being said anything that shows 5-10 business days on Messick's site is subject to not being available.

View attachment 92960
That would not be the norm. Usual packaging is the base kit has the manifold and outlet cover. Then there is a coupler kit and a handle kit. Lastly you choose the valve.

Edit : Looking at Messicks site it does look like that's all one bundle and would have been ordered with one (T15001) , two (T15003) or three (T15005) valves. Couplers, levers, and mounting brackets were originally part of those packages but are now listed separately.

Dan

Last edited:

ruger1980

Equipment
L4310 w/La682, L225
Oct 25, 2020
CNY
That would not be the norm. Usual packaging is the base kit has the manifold and outlet cover. Then there is a coupler kit and a handle kit. Lastly you choosr the valve.

Puechased ala carte the prices are absurd

Dan
I agree but I think you are talking about sales or WG kits and this is the pn from the parts manual so not a kit. But as I mentioned this is probably all moot as the parts may be NLA anyways.

On a side not I wish they would sell a section by itself as I wouldn't mind installing a third remote on my L4310.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I agree but I think you are talking about sales or WG kits and this is the pn from the parts manual so not a kit. But as I mentioned this is probably all moot as the parts may be NLA anyways.

On a side not I wish they would sell a section by itself as I wouldn't mind installing a third remote on my L4310.
That parts diagram is pretty bizarre. T15001, T15003, and T15005 appear to be the whole goods numbers for one, two and three section kits and we are looking at the parts diagrams for the component parts spread out over a number of plates. There are separate plates for each valve count.

I have to think that if any of that is still available (big question mark) replacement sections could be purchased ala carte but based on other models its probably 4 figures.

Dan

ruger1980

Equipment
L4310 w/La682, L225
Oct 25, 2020
CNY
That parts diagram is pretty bizarre. T15001, T15003, and T15005 appear to be the whole goods numbers for one, two and three section kits and we are looking at the parts diagrams for the component parts spread out over a number of plates. There are separate plates for each valve count.

I have to think that if any of that is still available (big question mark) replacement sections could be purchased ala carte but based on other models its probably 4 figures.

Dan
I don't have a listing for the whole goods numbers but the way I read the parts diagram 010 is the valve ass'y and shows a quantity of 1. So that should mean one is required for the installation and should as shown by the 020-060 reference that all those parts are included in the valve ass'y.

They show no pn for a valve section alone and the closest thing would be the single remote pn.

Maybe someday when I really need a third remote I will try a tractor salvage yard to see if they have any available.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I don't have a listing for the whole goods numbers but the way I read the parts diagram 010 is the valve ass'y and shows a quantity of 1. So that should mean one is required for the installation and should as shown by the 020-060 reference that all those parts are included in the valve ass'y.

They show no pn for a valve section alone and the closest thing would be the single remote pn.

Maybe someday when I really need a third remote I will try a tractor salvage yard to see if they have any available.
Yes that's the way I am reading it as well. The numbers in the left navbar are typically the whole goods kit numbers. Just seems crazy that you could not buy a replacement section as a service part. The incremental cost on the second and third sections looks to be around $300 which is in line with current pricing. Outlets are real salty - $400 per set.

I'd like to know how they get all three connections on the same end of the stack.

Dan

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
On a side note I wish they would sell a section by itself as I wouldn't mind installing a third remote on my L4310.
The one in the picture in post #2 was just the section, used, at Wenger’s. I don’t know if they have the linkage, but you could ask or fab it yourself. I think the only action availabile is DA, spring center, but I’m not sure.