L3560 LE 2nd Rear Remote

ELECTVP

Equipment
L3560 LE, KX71-3, HAWK Tilt Trailer, Big Tex 14LX Dump Trailer,
Jan 2, 2021
Connecticut
This is my first post, I’m sure it’s been discussed previously but I’m having trouble locating it. I want to add a 2nd rear remote on my cab tractor and I’m looking for the part number for one of the items to purchase. I already own an L8393 stacking kit, and I know I need to purchase a L8308 valve, but can someone tell me what the 2nd position lever kit part number is? This is to complete my set up for my new rear blower chute control. Also, are there any detailed videos on installation? Thanks for the help in advance

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Installation is a bit of a PITA on cab units but installation instructions are supplied with the Kubota packages.

SDT

ELECTVP

Equipment
L3560 LE, KX71-3, HAWK Tilt Trailer, Big Tex 14LX Dump Trailer,
Jan 2, 2021
Connecticut
Installation is a bit of a PITA on cab units but installation instructions are supplied with the Kubota packages.

SDT
That’s what I understand, I have read it’s much easier to install if you remove the right rear wheel. I’m ordering my valve from the local Kubota dealer and I want to give him part numbers for the handle/lever kit.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
That’s what I understand, I have read it’s much easier to install if you remove the right rear wheel. I’m ordering my valve from the local Kubota dealer and I want to give him part numbers for the handle/lever kit.
Even if you determine the part numbers to order, you should have your dealer look them up and confirm. If he orders the wrong parts he will need to correct things. If you order the wrong parts, it's on you.

SDT

Reactions: 1 user