L2350dt

GRNMTNEER

Equipment
L2350DT/LB400FEL/Woods 750 Back Hoe
Oct 24, 2009
Eden, Vermont
New to the forum and new to Kubota although I have larger tractors. Just bought a used L2350DT with FEL and BackHoe. Will have a few specific questions later. For now I would be interested in the reputation of this model, and experience and advice that other owners/members might have time to offer. I take very good care of my equipment but do expect it to provide me with reliable service. Seems like a tough little machine. thanks in advance.

GRNMTNEER

Equipment
L2350DT/LB400FEL/Woods 750 Back Hoe
Oct 24, 2009
Eden, Vermont
thanks for the great reply. as for the production sequence -dealer advises that mine was manuf. in 1995-96...hopefully the early problems had been resolved by then. I have operator's manual, Woods hoe manual and have ordered the loader manual. I have picked up all fluids and filters and will change all asap though the dealer tells me that oil and filter were changed less than 25 hrs ago.. most pins are tight although the upper FEL pin adjacent to the control valve body has lost it's retaining pin/bolt and is unable to be greased as the burred end of the retaining pin is wedged within the "bushing" not allowing sufficient space to permit grease to enter between the mating pin/bushing surfaces. The FEL works correctly, but I will press the pin out enough to remove the sheared pin and then, hopefully, all will be well. The tractor is clean and does not seem to have been abused, although it is no hangar queen. Low hrs (1031). Hoe works fine but has been left out much of it's life. Any rec's for getting a factory service manual? Would like to find an OEM brush/grille guard also. thanks a lot for your post.