L185DT Dash Hole

wadeprunty

Equipment
Kubota L185DT, TYM T654 Power Shuttle
May 27, 2024
East Texas
www.facebook.com
Can anyone verify what was used in this hole on the dash? A photo of it would be awesome. I've gone through KPAD and see that North America had a switch (54721-41300) in that area, but every image I see with a switch doesn't look like this, they don't have the two mounting holes. This looks more similar to the glow plug indicator.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I have a copy of the L185 Operators manual which shows what is in/on the dash including some optional items.
The file is too large to attach to a normal post.
Start a private conversation with me by clicking on my symbol on this post.
In your conversation send me your email and I will send you a jumpshare link to download the manual.
Never post emails in public forum areas
Dave

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
That hole is not on my L185 dash. It seems to have modified one of the two holes on the right side of the dash.

This is the left side of the dash
IMG_3304.jpeg

This is the right side of the dash
IMG_3302.jpeg

There are three holes for accessories 1 on the left (horn) and two on the right for flashers and turn signals which you probably don’t have.

wadeprunty

Equipment
Kubota L185DT, TYM T654 Power Shuttle
May 27, 2024
East Texas
www.facebook.com
That hole is not on my L185 dash. It seems to have modified one of the two holes on the right side of the dash.

This is the left side of the dash
View attachment 130007
This is the right side of the dash
View attachment 130008

There are three holes for accessories 1 on the left (horn) and two on the right for flashers and turn signals which you probably don’t have.
It’s definitely factory made, not modified. Me and my Kubota dealership are thinking it might be the panel off a different model, or an aftermarket panel.