Kubota Sunshine L1-185

1kiwi

Equipment
L1-185
Apr 26, 2015
Christchurch, New Zealand
Hello guys..

I've recently purchased a Kubota L1-185 from japan, I'm in New Zealand and cant find service manuals or operating manuals.

Will any of you be able to help me.

Thanks in advance.

1kiwi

Equipment
L1-185
Apr 26, 2015
Thanks mickeyd i checked the link you sent and the tractor i'm after is not there. any other links??

I'm trying to do a full full change engine oil gear oil diff oil so a owners manual or a service manual is what i'm looking for.

cb750k8

Equipment
B7200HST D 4X4
Aug 23, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Hi
Kubotabooks.com has a parts manual for an L185. Dont know if that is the same as for your tractor.
You could find out the engine type on your tractor and there is information on the various engines on that site which may be useful.
You need the Service Manual, Parts Manual and Workshop Manual for your specific tractor.
A phone call to the main dealer in your country may help.
Saw a kubota sunshine at auction here in Dublin a few years ago, put in a bid for it but was not successful. It looks to be a great tractor.
Keep searching on the internet and good luck
Cheers

1kiwi

Equipment
L1-185
Apr 26, 2015
Thanks All for the help, haven't had any luck with finding a manual for the tractor.

How ever by going through the tractor i found that the engine on the tractor is a D1402 with this in hand i went to the local Kubata dealer here in Christchurch NZ.

They had some dusty old boxes full of these engine maintenance and parts manuals including a IPC. They were kind enough to give me a full set as they had a couple and haunt even opened them in years.

The parts guys were very helpful and said that they will try and find any part as long as its somewhere in the system. They found me the engine oil and diesel filters easy, but the air filter was different they found one in old stock at another branch about 500km away and got it down for me the next day. The air filter was spot on but a different part number sadly that was the only filter in the country.