KUBOTA M120 FUEL PROBLEM

HidawayFarms

Equipment
Kubota M120
Jul 7, 2022
Hello I have a Kubota m120 recently when cutting with the discbine my tractor started losing power then just stopped. I thought maybe it was the fuel filter so i replaced it. Even with the fuel filter replaced and the fuel line bled I am not getting any fuel to the injectors. I cracked the fuel line to each injector to see if any fuel would come out when starting and there is nothing. I'm hoping its air locked and not the injection pump that went bad. I checked my workshop manual, and it looked like I bled the fuel right so I'm leaning towards a pump issue. But I wanted to see what everyone else thought.

thank you.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
It's almost impossible for it to be the injection pump, they just don't go belly up that quickly.

Did you prime the injection pump?

Reactions: 1 user

HidawayFarms

Equipment
Kubota M120
Jul 7, 2022
It's almost impossible for it to be the injection pump, they just don't go belly up that quickly.

Did you prime the injection pump?
Hi Wolfman,
Thanks for the reply I used the hand prime pump that primes the fuel from the tank to water separator to the filter to pump and I can feel the fuel going through the pipes. I'm going to try and crack the lines above the injectors again. Maybe I didnt crank the engine enough times. Last time I did 4 , 15 second cranks and had nothing at the injector.

Annie_F_Farming

Equipment
Multiple kubota brand machines, hay tools and other farm type tools
Jul 8, 2024
Washington
Hello, we are having the exact problem with our M120, did you figure out a fix?