kubota loader

montana

Equipment
L2350 la450s Loader
Apr 17, 2010
utica,oh
Hi all new owner of a kubota L2350 with LA450s loader tractor has 400 hours on it runs great. I need to take loader off of tractor but do not know where stands attach to loader any help would be appreciated. Have being looking for op manual but unable to find so far.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Usually theres a bracket on both sides of the loader near the bucket. Typically near the center cross member you come to just above the bucket. The previous owner might have tossed the kick stand aways without knowing what they had and what the kick stands were used for. You may need to make your own set. Some loaders you could take the stands off all the way, while others folded up out of the way and stayed on the tractor.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Eric is right, the kick stands should be on the most forward loader arms. They are held in the stowed position by little safety clips.
When I bought my tractor the dealer suggested I remove the stands in case the clips fall off then the stand would fall down a puncture the tire.

I never took them off and I belive I will have better chances of winning the lotto then the clip falling out.

Look at your forward loader arms just aft of the bucket hinge and you will most likely see a couple of non threaded studs sticking out. That is where the stands would be hinge mounted. Keep following the loder arm back about three feet (or so) and you will see another stud with a small hole through it. That is the location that held the stand in the retracted position when not in use.

Bummer indeed if the prvious owner chucked them, or maybe they were stolen.

montana

Equipment
L2350 la450s Loader
Apr 17, 2010
utica,oh
Thanks for the replies. I have the stands they clip on to holder on left side of loader but i cant find any brackets or holes on loader main arms. There is one hole in side of bucket and two holes near front bracket on each side. Still looking for ops manual .

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
This is how to remove the LA 450S from a L 3000.

Get the loader in a level spot.

Remove the hitch pins on each end of the flat bars that go across your dash. Don't take the bars off yet. Keep these pins handy.

Remove the jam nut and then back the inner nut out so the treads are flush on the pin at the lower portion of your rear main upright arms of your loader. The pins I'm talking about are about level with the top of your platforms by your feet. You will probably have to tap them toward the front of the tractor to get them loose. Now remove the inner nuts and take the pin out.

Go to the front of the tractor and face it. Standing in the bucket look down toward the bottom of the grill and their should be a round tube with 2 bolt in it. Lossen both these bolts but don't remove them yet.

With the bucket rolled over slightly take one of the flat bars above your dash and slide it in the slot on the side of your bucket from rear to front. Line the hole in the flat arm to the hole in the bucket. Now secure it with one of the bolts from the round tube. Repeat this step on the other side.

Place a small board(1x6x12) works fine under the foot on each flat bar and slowly roll the bucket down on them. Standing on the ground beside the tractor at the loader control start to roll the bucket back. You may need to bump the control to help break the rear arms loose. The bucket will be trying to lift off the ground while you do this. It's normal for this to happen. You will probably have to work it back and forth some to help it break free. The first time removing it the paint will most likely be stuck and make this step much harder.

After it breaks loose roll the bucket all the way up so the rear arms will be at the highest point. Go to the other side of the tractor and remove one of the small square bars and install it in the side of the lower portion of the rear upright lift arm and secure it with the hitch pin from the dash bars. Repeat this step on the other side and then lower the loader to the ground. Shut the engine down and work the control from side to side so the hydrolic pressure will be released.

Unhook the hydrolic lines and put the dust caps on if your is equiped with them. Mine has 3 line to unhook. The tractor will have 2 steel and 1 rubber. The rubber line hooks back to the tractor on my L 3000. Now you should be ready to back out from under the loader.

If you have trouble send me a PM and I will do my best to help you thru it.

Last edited:

montana

Equipment
L2350 la450s Loader
Apr 17, 2010
utica,oh
Thanks Bulldog thats what I needed sorry it took so long for the reply my computer has been down.

Montana

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Hi Montana,

Glad to be able to help. I wasn't sure if your loader would be like mine or not. I know that most people have never seen one that mounts like the 450 does. I have not seen another model that does it that way either.

I'm glad it worked out for you.