Kubota L3301 - E93 Code No Start

syphon311

Equipment
2005 kubota L3301 HTS
Jun 10, 2024
Mass
I'm working on a 2000 - 2010 area L3301 HTS Kubota I have a E93 error code and no start. The code says the starter circuit relay is in trouble is the definition when you look it up.

I checked all safety switches like PTO, Pedal, Seat. Also checked relays everything seems fine.

For the last few weeks, the customer complained that it would start and then sometimes after shut down, it would take an hour or two for it to start back up.

Now it's been over 24 hours. It won't start back up or even crank over when you turn the key. It does not do anything.

There is a red triangle with a "i" in there center on the cluster panel and this usually happens when the problem is present. It's almost like there is a saftey switch not allowing it to turn on.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I'm working on a 2000 - 2010 area L3301 HTS Kubota I have a E93 error code and no start. The code says the starter circuit relay is in trouble is the definition when you look it up.

I checked all safety switches like PTO, Pedal, Seat. Also checked relays everything seems fine.

For the last few weeks, the customer complained that it would start and then sometimes after shut down, it would take an hour or two for it to start back up.

Now it's been over 24 hours. It won't start back up or even crank over when you turn the key. It does not do anything.

There is a red triangle with a "i" in there center on the cluster panel and this usually happens when the problem is present. It's almost like there is a saftey switch not allowing it to turn on.
The error code indicates a problem with the starter relay. Have you performed the starter relay tests described on page S9-30 in the WSM?

Dan

Last edited: