Kubota Electrically Dead

siucowboy

Jan 5, 2020
Montana, US
Anyone know if this little battery terminal connector is stock? It feeds the fuse box behind the seat and I'm thinking it's bad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes, that a factory connector, it's supposed to be attached to the positive cable, and not be removable, the plug side should be removable, but looks to be melted, you would have to buy the wiring harness to get that plug.

You might be better off adding a different end to the cable and the main battery cable and attaching it to that.

Pau7220

Equipment
L3650 GST, Landpride TL250 FEL w/ Piranha, 6' King Kutter, GM1084R Finish
Aug 1, 2017
Scranton, PA
You might be better off adding a different end to the cable and the main battery cable and attaching it to that.
Similar problem with Japanese branded cars. I usually do the repairs by crimping and soldering copper lugs, finishing with marine heat shrink tubing, then using a marine battery terminal. I did my L3650 B+ cable like that because it was weak. On the batt cable, I cut the the round part off, then used the hole in the terminal (drilled oversized) to go on the stud of the marine terminal. Makes a neat solid connection.

Last edited:

siucowboy

Jan 5, 2020
Montana, US
Yep that was the culprit, cut it off put on another end, cleaned up the ground cable just cuz and she fired right up

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk