Kubota BX 2380 cheap snowplow set up.

Slednex700

Equipment
Bx 2380
Mar 5, 2022
Michigan
Been snooping these forums for awhile, figured I’d join and post my snowplow mod.

I’m cheap and kubota wants bookoo bucks for hydro setup, 1500$ for a loader mounted plow that removes all the pushing power off rear wheels. Driveways 250’ long. Been using 3pt rear grader going backwards and loader to move snow, which got me through, till multiple times plowing made the side of drive require only loader which sucked and took forever. Let alone the neck pain of reversing grader. I’m a powersports tech and knew I could come up with something from the off-road world that doesn’t require bookoo bucks.

Setup:
Warn 92100 pro mount for a 2020 can am outlander. 175$

Warn 80960 provantage 60”tapered plow 375$
Any pro mount warn plow will work with 92100, and can be cheaper. I’ve used that same blade on four wheeler and really liked the taper

Champion 2k winch 85$

I mounted the winch facing down on 2 existing front frame holes. I drilled them up a size or two to fit my bolts. When it was mocked up I drilled two more holes to match winch plate, any universal winch mount can be put on front of bx. Ran my solenoid, wires and switch up right side to console and battery. Planning on cutting guage bezel to fit a standard utv rocker switch soon to make it cleaner looking.

I’m not sure of measurements but I took the 92100 to local welder was charged 40$, to move the tangs(ears that sheer pins go through) in about 3” on each side to match frame width of bx. and re weld them. Now take that mount and match up to existing holes under front of bx. You’ll see um. Throw the winch hook on it, and sheer pins and you’ve got a less than 700$ quick attach, angled snowplow setup that worked fantastic for me. Had 1 storm of 13” I had plowed and got hit again with another 10”. I was able to move the 3’ snowberm from previous plowjob to make room for new snow. It chooched black a little on final pass but I was pushing feet of snow. No chains, r4s. Combine that with 3pt blade reversing in tight spots. I enjoyed myself moving snow compared to bucket and rear blade. Loader clears winch, during off season.
Will get updated pics, Initially I tried running a bar and cotter pins before it snapped and that’s when I had ears moved inward and went to normal sheer pin.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Looks good. I am confused about one thing in your description.

Are you able to angle to BOTH sides or only frontwards and to the RIGHT?

Keep up the good work.