How far back?

flyguy

Equipment
Ford 8N, MF 210 4, Kubota B7599 w / 272 FEL
Aug 20, 2020
Zwolle La
It may look like I am a "newbie" here but my ability to remember a password forced me to renew with a new membership. Old Gar was my former self and did posts and replies to threads.
My first Kubota involvement is an old decrepit B7500. It developed issues and at the onset of spring I needed a tractor that I could depend on for the mowing and occasional landscaping. I was lured to buy a BX2350 with HST, a mid mount mower and a FEL. After I brought it home I didn't fall in love. There were several things that bugged me. First was the HST. Having had the old B7500 with a clutch and brake pedals in their "correct location" this new twinkie got me in trouble a couple of times before I got used to it.
Now it is gone to a new owner and good riddance but I already miss the belly mower!
My title to this post "How far back" is to try to find info on the overhaul of the engine in the B7500. Sitting for 6 months while I had the BX revealed a "NO START" situation, so I'm looking for info on restoring it to usable condition. Any help will be appreciated.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
My L185 sits for months without being started. The only problem I have is that the battery may go dead. But putting a battery minder on solved that problem.

What is the difficulty you have in getting it started? Did it start and run well when you parked it?

I think you will easily get it running again.